Kindness punk thread

EuphoricVibez

Pop visitors

Day 3 of my Kindness Posts goes to @Doot Icon, legend, Big Brother Competitor. You really do it all. I'm proud that I have gotten to slightly know you. I enjoy reading most of your posts and I know you are a sweet and fun person. I can't wait to get to know you even better.

Deactivated 14,311

Day 3 goes to the one and only @Bakugo! God what can I say about this lovely gentleman! Not only is he a spunk rat in the bedroom, but he is also moderately to above average in looks! Which we love! We don’t like an overachiever- someone who knows their station! We respect this! Good job mate! Keep it up!

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

Day 3 goes to the one and only @Bakugo! God what can I say about this lovely gentleman! Not only is he a spunk rat in the bedroom, but he is also moderately to above average in looks! Which we love! We don’t like an overachiever- someone who knows their station! We respect this! Good job mate! Keep it up!

The way you just inspired me to do a post about myself too. :tea:

@EuphoricVibez, I'm proud of this guy. He's gotten out of his deep, dark depression episode after a whole year of it, and he's lost 50 pounds in the process. He's also happier than he's been in a long time despite still going through rough patches. His goals are finally being reached after so long, and he deserves to love himself more after neglecting his own self for so long. You're wanted, my man. Don't doubt yourself again. You hear that sh!t? :oscar:

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

The way you just inspired me to do a post about myself too. :tea:

@EuphoricVibez, I'm proud of this guy. He's gotten out of his deep, dark depression episode after a whole year of it, and he's lost 50 pounds in the process. He's also happier than he's been in a long time despite still going through rough patches. His goals are finally being reached after so long, and he deserves to love himself more after neglecting his own self for so long. You're wanted, my man. Don't doubt yourself again. You hear that sh!t? :oscar:

Self supporting queens! Yet yours was literal. Mine is a little dark... and I’m not sure  I’m ready... * my real one*

Edited by Bakugo
  • paws up 1

Just now, Bakugo said:

Self supporting queens! Yet yours was literal. Mine is a little dark... and I’m not sure  I’m ready... 

I don't wanna go into detail about my own depression. If I did, it would make me have to revisit that horrible period of my life, and I'd rather not do that. I'll just be as vague as possible about it until I feel comfortable revealing what made me feel like that :tea:

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

I don't wanna go into detail about my own depression. If I did, it would make me have to revisit that horrible period of my life, and I'd rather not do that. I'll just be as vague as possible about it until I feel comfortable revealing what made me feel like that :tea:

Same! I’m through it and its been 12 month journey! I am so much stronger for it! 

• paws up 1

2 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Same! I’m through it and its been 12 month journey! I am so much stronger for it! 

Same here! Let's just say if it wasn't for Chromatica coming out at the right time, I would have been much worse. Listening to that album has helped me feel... whole again. That's something I never thought I'd say

Edited by EuphoricVibez

Deactivated 14,311
4 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Same here! Let's just say if it wasn't for Chromatica coming out at the right time, I would have been much worse. Listening to that album has helped me feel... whole again. That's something I never thought I'd say

Born this way and Chromatica my healing albums!  Girl never quits!!

• paws up 1

2 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Born this way and Chromatica my healing albums!  Girl never quits!!

Agreed! They're my healing albums as well, but for different reasons. Born This Way for helping me accept my sexuality, and Chromatica for helping me embrace my insecurities, and bringing me out of the worst time of my life. Gaga knows exactly what she's doing :classic_love:

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Agreed! They're my healing albums as well, but for different reasons. Born This Way for helping me accept my sexuality, and Chromatica for helping me embrace my insecurities, and bringing me out of the worst time of my life. Gaga knows exactly what she's doing :classic_love:

Now if she can heal My debt issues! I’ll

be a human again’

• yaas, gaga 1