Chromatica Oreo giveaway

admin

The Popster 22

Omg this is so cool ! I'm so happy to see you do this. 

I would eat one or two to taste and then keep the other ones because we don't have them here :gaga-scream:

Is it valid if I'm turning 16 in September? :uhh:

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 484

If I win, imma share them with my brother since they’re amazed by Lady Gaga having her own Oreos but they’re sad that they don’t sell the pink ones here :katy_pie:

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 4,653
2 hours ago, Sayulita said:

If I get the cookies, I'd share them with my friends, as they would like to taste them.

Also, I'd set aside a few to keep and display alongside my Gaga's CD collection!

Here in Mexico is too hard to get ones, for this reason, I'd love to win the cookies, but I'd be happy if other Little Monsters could get the cookies too!

Good luck for everyone and lots of success in this contest!🌟😎💖👌

Its really nice of you. Welcome to the forums!

• paws up 1

If I win I gonna scream “YAAAAAS LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!”:oscar: and I show my f*ckin’ stupid Oompa Loompa ugly rat country what it should has in shops and respect Lady Gaga as long as world exist.:zoom: Thank u...:kiss: my Twitter is @wiktoriamoniak idk if I'm doing these tasks well but chill any way sooo... :tea:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

5 hours ago, admin said:

POP a 911 is proud to offer our first official and free competition :zoom:

What's this competition?

We'll be sending out at least 5 Lady Gaga Oreo :shine: packages randomly picked from those who match the criteria listed below. We will ship wherever you are so long as you can receive packages and have permission if you live with guardians. This is a great way to get a package if they're not being sold locally. Packages will be shipped out by the end of April.

However, for every 20 retweets our promotional tweets receive, we'll send another package - up to 10 (and maybe more if the response is high). So 100 retweets equals 10 winners :happydance:. It's unlikely we'll get as many entrants as retweets, so please retweet! We're aiming to spread the word of the site and attract more wonderful members!

Total winners with retweet bonus: 6 winners!

The rules are simple:

1. You must be at least 16 years old.
  2. Sign up for an account here on popa911.com. 
  3. Leave a comment in this thread about what you're going to do with your Gaga Oreos before March 1, 2021 (midnight ET).
  4. Earn 10 reputation points before March 8th, 2021 (midnight ET).
  5. Winners will be randomly selected :romance:.

New members

First of all, welcome :kiss:! Please take a look around the site and enjoy yourselves! 

You may be wondering about the '10 reputation point' requirement. Reputation points are awarded whenever someone reacts to one of your posts. Getting 10 points is easy and the quickest route to reactions is through introducing yourself in our Introduction forum!

You should also check out the main page for some fun topics being discussed and join in on anything that interests you. We also have a Discover page which has lots of games and ongoing topics that are worth checking out.

Questions?

Check out our official support topic here and ask away! Before you ask, multiple comments will not give you multiple entries :ohhh:. Max of one entry per person, so please don't spam comments here. Likewise, duplicate accounts are not allowed, see our site guidelines here! There are local regulations on shipping food, but we'll try our best to ship anywhere. Rules are subject to change, but shouldn't have to.

Good luck Popsters :war:!

4 hours ago, BenG said:

“Leave a comment in this theard about what you’re going to do with your gaga Oreos “ um eat them 😂 @admin

• lol 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
54 minutes ago, Wiktoria said:

If I win I gonna scream “YAAAAAS LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!”:oscar: and I show my f*ckin’ stupid Oompa Loompa ugly rat country what it should has in shops and respect Lady Gaga as long as world exist.:zoom: Thank u...:kiss: my Twitter is @wiktoriamoniak idk if I'm doing these tasks well but chill any way sooo... :tea:

23 minutes ago, King said:

Welcome to the forum! Make some posts, post some memes and I hope you win!

Moderator 4,653
1 hour ago, Wiktoria said:

40 minutes ago, King said:

Hello there! A message to both of you: Welcome to the forums. We are so glad to have you here. We hope you'll enjoy your stay!

The Fame Popster 477

With my Chromatica oreos I would first take 100 photos to send to my bf and best friend to annoy them <3

Then probably eat because they would be too good looking! :bradley:

But really, I need them :bradley:

• yaas, gaga 1

• admin locked this topic
  • admin unpinned this topic