HELLOOOOOW POP A 911!!!

YourPocko

Kindness Admin 6,892
2 minutes ago, YourPocko said:

Also, how can we get the badges and starts and all the pictures you guys have?? I want them :bradley:

The stars are from the official POPa911 Member Awards that took place recently. You'll have to wait for next year to get any of your own.

Your Gaga icon and status will update as you earn reputation. I suppose I might be to blame for the rise in farming on Chromatica. :katy_pie:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 553
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

The stars are from the Member Awards hosted by @Twitter! Every year we hold a ceremony voted by Poppers deciding funniest user, messiest user etc. !

Not sure what you mean by badges though.

Oooh thanks ... the "Popster, Popstanne..."

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 553
1 minute ago, admin said:

The stars are from the official POPa911 Member Awards that took place recently. You'll have to wait for next year to get any of your own.

Your Gaga icon and status will update as you earn reputation. I suppose I might be to blame for the rise in farming on Chromatica. :katy_pie:

Oooh thanks for the info.. I hope sam smith won't overshaddow:tea:

• lol 3

Deactivated 14,311
4 hours ago, YourPocko said:

Heeeeeey Popa911, it's @YourPocko here and I am the last two words from Just Dance's iconic bridge ("Spend your lasto, in YOUR POCKO!!!). I'm so happy to be here with you and to connect with y'aaaaaaaalllllll.
My favorite Lady Gaga album is a tie between The Fame Monster and Chromatica.
Other musicians I also like are Dua, Shakira (the old rock/pop songs), Hozier and all the other hard-working artists out there especially the new independent ones.

Don't hesitate to interact with me, I don't bite (or do I??):ally:

Welcome! It is so good to see new members arrive! Hope you have a great time! Feel free to message me or any of the other mods if you have questions! :gaga-thanks:

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,761
12 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Welcome! I'm glad to see more people join the site :kiss:

Hi bestie ❤️

• hugs 1