Thoughts On Chromatica Oreos

JJ Monster

The Fame Popster 371
1 hour ago, lavenderblondee said:

I hate golden oreos so I expected the same...and I got the same. I'm convinced oreos are only good because they're chocolate and without? Nah :mess: 

I want to like them, I wish they had made them in different flavors, especially traditional. 

There's another Chromatica Oreos that is in a blue package. Do you think that could taste different?

The Fame Popster 371
1 hour ago, Twitter said:

I’m a huge Oreo fan but not into the golden ones. 

Honestly wished Chromatica Oreos were a little more innovative or were different in a way for a limited edition cookie. For example:

spacer.png

They should have made different flavors and some less frosting.

The Popster 111

Why do I often see this theme :arguega: ... which I will not be able to participate in because I have no Oreos at all ... and even if I will ask, I will never have permission from my parents ... Gaga next time is doing such a promotion on something everyone darn love! (cookies can be?):tea:

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,672
1 minute ago, Purple_Aisu said:

Why do I often see this theme :arguega: ... which I will not be able to participate in because I have no Oreos at all ... and even if I will ask, I will never have permission from my parents ... Gaga next time is doing such a promotion on something everyone darn love! (cookies can be?):tea:

valid point omg

• hugs 1

The Fame Popster 371
7 minutes ago, Purple_Aisu said:

A lot people love oreos though

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 553

I am not sure how genius of marketing move Gaga and Oreo have done but I am obsessed to try them even if the taste is similar to golden Oreos ... I know I won't feel any difference taste-wise but I have and must and neeeeed to try them asap or I'm turning crazy (and I'm not forgiving them for not releasing them in Europe) :gaga-scream:

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 3,889
6 hours ago, Twitter said:

I’m a huge Oreo fan but not into the golden ones. 

Honestly wished Chromatica Oreos were a little more innovative or were different in a way for a limited edition cookie. For example:

spacer.png

Exactly. Another wasted opportunity. Oreos is now constantly coming up with new flavors, but they couldn't release a unique flavor for a collab with an artist? :mess:  

Everyone I know is asking what flavor it is and they all get confused when I say...it is just traditional golden. Wasted opportunity.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1