Mildly infuriating things

A Little Monsterrr

Deactivated 14,311
49 minutes ago, little legend said:

STAY AWAY FROM ME + MY FAMILY YOU ARE SICK TRYING TO RENT AN APARTMENT IN MY BUILDING TO STALK ME. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Ok Pigrez.

A Popster Is Born 13,677
1 minute ago, Purple_Aisu said:

When you buy a book (for school obviously) that you must read, which has never arrived ... :tea: :rip:

In general, compulsory books... chile, I love reading, but don't force me into a specific book :nicki_scream:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

When someone can see you're on the phone and still tries to talk to you. I'm at the front of my office and I'll be on the phone CLEARLY talking to someone and someone will come up to me and start asking me questions. Excuse me? :whatga:

• lol 3

ARTPOPster 1,672
8 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

When someone can see you're on the phone and still tries to talk to you. I'm at the front of my office and I'll be on the phone CLEARLY talking to someone and someone will come up to me and start asking me questions. Excuse me? :whatga:

that happens to my dad a lot :billie:

32 minutes ago, Monster said:

when people say chromatica is gags best album when that title goes to TFM

yeah

ARTPOPster 1,672

ah i know one more:

you ask someone something and they said "what? sorry i didn't hear you. what was it again?" so you just repeat what you said to them but when you say "what? sorry i didn't hear you. what was it again?", they just ignore and get annoyed at you like what's the logic?

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,752

This is a very "me" problem, but my IDE's tab complete functions slightly differently than the typical command-line completion my muscle memory is used to. Cue any variable I call "map" completing to "mapply(function, ...)" every f*cking time :nicki_scream:

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
1 hour ago, GitHub said:

This is a very "me" problem, but my IDE's tab complete functions slightly differently than the typical command-line completion my muscle memory is used to. Cue any variable I call "map" completing to "mapply(function, ...)" every f*cking time :nicki_scream:

haha but relatable every time my phone insists on autocorrect or autospell when I don't want it to :stopga:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
29 minutes ago, NYNJ Nights said:

haha but relatable every time my phone insists on autocorrect or autospell when I don't want it to :stopga:

EXACTLY and same with word processing... sometimes I actually do want to type what I typed!!!

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
5 minutes ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

why does autocorrect exist in the first place? like pls no.

in general it's kinda helpful, but when we get to stuff like Microsoft's AI where it starts insulting me, it's a big no :mess:

Ehj0-0c-Xs-AINRFE.png

• lol 4