Mildly infuriating things

A Little Monsterrr

Moderator 6,288
9 hours ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

When someone sneezes and you can smell the sneeze. :bearattack:

Reading this might actually be worse than the actually thing. :dead:

• lol 4

Moderator 6,288

When someone eats and you can hear them chewing or smacking their lips. Also when someone slurps my joints tense up because I get so annoyed by the sounds. 

• paws up 2

Popstanne 5,076

I've said it before, but use of the word "prolly." Guess what, it's not that much shorter than "probably" either in terms of syllables or letters. Just stop using it, please & thank you. 

People who send multiple short text messages, thus creating multiple disruptive alerts, when they could just put everything in one longer message. 

People calling on the phone without warning. Please don't. Same goes for knocking on my door. I probably won't answer in either case. 

Edited by Franch Toast
  • paws up 2

10 hours ago, Bakugo said:

The real infuriating thing- when drivers don’t use their indicators when turning or changing lanes.

this. ive been almost ran over by a car far too many times while trying to cross the road and they wont use the turn signals. the worst part is they stop, roll down the window and start screaming at me and calling me names. like??? how am i supposed to know u feel like turning the other way and why are u getting mad at me over ur own mistake

• sad 1

ARTPOPster 2,450
6 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I've said it before, but use of the word "prolly." Guess what, it's not that much shorter than "probably" either in terms of syllables or letters. Just stop using it, please & thank you.

Even “probly” would be better if someone is truly too lazy to type two more letters :overit:

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 553

People who wait until the bus/tram... stops and opens the door then start standing up to leave when people have already started entering... i juts hate hate HAATE IT!!!!

Popster This Way 553
1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

People who walk into an elevator without waiting to see if the people already in it were getting off there

People who stop and stand at the end of an escalator 

watch this look here GIF by Paul McCartney

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

People who send multiple short text messages, thus creating multiple disruptive alerts, when they could just put everything in one longer message. 

People calling on the phone without warning. Please don't. Same goes for knocking on my door. I probably won't answer in either case. 

oh wow you would hate me in real life :mess:

• lol 1