Which celebrities share your birthday?

Lorde Von Kok

Gaming Leader 8,440

Title

1-B438281-296-B-424-A-A46-B-9-F48-AE98-D

Let me introduce you to my party people to the LEGENDARY July 1st cancer gang.

diana_gettyimages-515185764jpg.jpg Princess Diana

1494445358-missy.jpg Missy Elliot

wbYkbUUQ.jpg Raini Rodriguez

Pamela-Anderson-Transformation-1993.jpg?crop=0px,70px,2003px,2003px&resize=1200,1200 Pamela Anderson

chloe-bailey-attends-the-51st-naacp-image-awards-non-news-photo-1612200340.?crop=1.00xw:0.667xh;0,0.0602xh&resize=640:* Chloe Bailey (from Chloe x Halle)

What about you? Share!

• yaas, gaga 2

Gaming Leader 8,440
6 minutes ago, Grasim said:

14th June 

jesy nelson

jesy-nelson-gif.gif 

Donald trump

tenor.gif

...and my roomate! mess! 

17 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

whitney houston and some other flops

Whitney Houston GIF Iconic access granted

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
7 minutes ago, Purple_Aisu said:

Moi le 17 juin:

Venus Williams  goûte bon je l'aime GIF par Wilson Tennis

Et Kendrick Lamar kendrick lamar ok GIF

I'll be thinking of them when it's my birthday.

Seulement des célébrités iconiques. 

kendrick lamar GIF Access granted. 

• thanks 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
50 minutes ago, StormPulse said:

Bhad Bhabie and Nancy Pelosi are the ones I know off the top of my head

18 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Leonard Cohen, Stephen King, Bill Murray, Faith Hill, Wale, Liam Gallagher, Billy Porter. 

We're a good bunch. :kiss:

17 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Charles Darwin and Gucci Mane

CreamyFormalChanticleer-max-1mb.gif

33 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Nice try CIA

dean winchester spn GIF

:receipts:

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 2,450

There’s an actress who has my birthday and she also has the same name as me (first AND last name), and she’s the same height as me, and according to her Wikipedia page, her career started the year I was born. It’s super f*cking weird 

• shook 2

The Fame Popster 485

October 17

Spoiler

Jupiter Hammon - first African-American poet published in North America
Andrey Voronikhin - architect of Kazan Cathedral in Kazan, Russia
Henri de Saint-Simon - political, economic, and social theorist whose ideas inspired Karl Marx and John Stuart Mill
Richard Mentor Johnson - vice president of the United States under president Martin van Buren
Fructuoso Rivera - first president of Uruguay
Christen Smith - botanist on an ill-fated European expedition into the Congo which later inspired Joseph Conrad's novel Heart of Darkness
John Bowring - 4th governor of Hong Kong while it was under British control
Syed Ahmed Khan - islamic philosopher who spearheaded muslim nationalism in India and whose thoughts greatly influenced the creation of Pakistan
Alexander Gardner - photographer who took famous images of Abraham Lincoln as well as the execution of those who conspired to kill him
Maria Alexandrovna of Russia - only Romanov to marry into the British royal family, and aunt of Russia's last czar, Nicholas II
Henry Campbell Black - founder of Black's Law Dictionary, one of the most used law dictionaries
James R. Garfield - son of US president James A Garfield, and US Secretary of the Interior during the presidency of Theodore Roosevelt
Segundo de Chomón - most influential Spanish silent film maker
Jacobo Fitz-James Stuart - one of the world's most important aristocrats during the first half of the 20th century and Jacobite heir to the throne of Scotland
Haritina Korotkevich - Disguised herself as a man to fight in the Russo-Japanese War, only to die on the front lines
Mikhail Naimy - Lebanese-American novelist whose novel The Book of Mirdad was highly influential in modern Arabic literature
Theodor Eicke - SS functionary who acted as a key figure in the development of Nazi concentration camps
Pablo de Rokha - Considered one of the four 'greats' of Chilean poetry
Miguel Ydígoras Fuentes - president of Guatemala between 1958 and 1963
Shinichi Suzuki - founder of the international Suzuki method of musical education
Simon Vestdijk - Dutch writer who was nominated for the Nobel prize in literature fifteen times, but never won
Andrei Grechko - Soviet minister of defense from 1967 to 1976
John Marley - actor who played the role of the guy who awakens to find a decapitated horse head in his bed in The Godfather
Albino Luciani - had one of the shortest reigns in Papal history as Pope John Paul I
Jerry Siegel - creator of Superman
Arthur Miller - American playwright who wrote The Crucible and Death of a Salesman
José López Rega - Argentine minister of social welfare who, during the 1970s, is said to have ruled the country de facto by manipulating the president
Marsha Hunt - at 103, one of the last surviving actors/actresses from the Golden Age of Hollywood
Alfred Benlloch Llorach - Spanish inventor who helped pioneer blood transfusion
Rita Hayworth - American actress and top WWII pin-up girl whose death shed light on Alzheimer's; Madonna says she gave good face
Zhào Ziyáng - 3rd premier of the PRC (1980-7), general secretary of the Chinese communist party (1987-9)
Montgomery Clift - American actor, 4x Academy Award nominee, and one of the original 'method actors' alongside Marlon Brando and James Dean
Maria Gorokhovskaya - won the most Olympic medals of any woman at a single games, with 7
Pierre Juneau - Crediting with championing Canadian radio and television content requirements; namesake of Canada's Juo Awards
Julie Adams - actress who played in the damsel in distress in Creature from the Black Lagoon
Ismail Akbay - first turk to work for NASA
Robert Atkins - creator of the Atkins diet fad of the early 2000s
José Alencar - vice president of Brazil, 2003 - 2010
William Anders - crewmember of Apollo 8; photographed the famous Earthrise image
Michael Eavis - co-creator of the Glastonbury Festival
Evel Knievel - American stunstman and daredevil
Les Murray - notable Australian poet
Earl Conley - had 18 Billboard #1s during the 1980s 
Cameron Mackintosh - One of the most successful musical theater producers, whose CV includes Les Mis, Phantom of the Opera, Cats, and Hamilton
Robert Seagren - 1968 Olympic champion pole vaulter
Margot Kidder - played Lois Lane in the first four Superman films
George Wendt - actor who played Norm in Cheers
Owen Arthur - Barbadian prime minister, 1994 - 2008
Mae Jemison - First black woman to go to space
Lawrence Bender - film producer for films like An Inconvenient Truth and Kill Bill
Alan Jackson - one of the best-selling musical artists of all time, with 75 million certified units; 66 Billboard Hot Country singles; 2 grammys; and an entry in the country music hall of fame
Francisco Flores Pérez - president of El Salvador, 1999-2004
Norm Macdonald - Canadian stand-up comedian and former SNL member
Guy Henry - actor who played Pius Thicknesse in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (both parts) and Grand Moff Tarkin in Rogue One
Rob Marshall - director of the film adaptation of Chicago
Mike Judge - creator of the TV series Beavis & Butthead and co-creator of King of the Hill
Shaun Edwards - the most decorated rugby player, with 37 winner's medals
René Dif - lead male vocalist of the music group Aqua (of 'Barbie Girl' fame)
Ziggy Marley - Son of Bob Marley
Wyclef Jean - Rapper and musician with three grammys
Chris Kirkpatrick - Founding member of the band NSYNC
Marshall Mathers - widely considered one of the best rappers of all time under his professional name Eminem; best-selling american music artist during the 2000s decade; has 15x grammys, 8 AMAs, 17 Billboard awards, and an academy award; one of the best-selling music artists of all time with over 220 million records sold, and the only artist to have 10 consecutive #1 albums
Tarkan Tevetoğlu - Turkish pop singer renowned for his success in the middle east, Europe, and north Africa without singing in English
Kimi Räikönnen - Most successful current Finnish Formula One driver
Yekaterina Gamova - one of the tallest female athletes in the world, at 2.06m (6'9")
Felicity Jones - British actress who played Jyn Erso in Rogue One
Randall Munroe - creator of the web comic xkcd
Gottfrid Svartholm - co-founder of The Pirate Bay

• yaas, gaga 1

5 hours ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Title

Let me introduce you to my party people to the LEGENDARY July 1st cancer gang.

diana_gettyimages-515185764jpg.jpg Princess Diana

1494445358-missy.jpg Missy Elliot

wbYkbUUQ.jpg Raini Rodriguez

Pamela-Anderson-Transformation-1993.jpg?crop=0px,70px,2003px,2003px&resize=1200,1200 Pamela Anderson

chloe-bailey-attends-the-51st-naacp-image-awards-non-news-photo-1612200340.?crop=1.00xw:0.667xh;0,0.0602xh&resize=640:* Chloe Bailey (from Chloe x Halle)

What about you? Share!

Lady Di :love: Pamela :love:  legends only i see

• paws up 1