THE HOTTEST ON PA911: LEADERBOARD DISCUSSION V2 ♡

Daddy

Moderator 6,288
Just now, little legend said:

I don't understand your shady and kinda aggressive tone since i think i really tried a lot to be very kind with my post. To be honest i thought that you two maybe wouldnt agree with this, but if you agree , then obviously i respect it 

I’m not being shady or aggressive at all. I’m anything but and I think you know that’s not my style. I have to stand by it because I suggested that we add that bit so users will know that we’re serious about this. We’ve been very lenient but we have to draw the line somewhere. 

• paws up 6

Pop-a-911-ster 26,823
x3

ALL TIME LIST

#4 (+1) @little legend

@little legend climbs to the ALL TIME list reaching a new peak! His talent and success, is out of this world .

Becomes the first dog ever to reach this status. Our dog community is so happy , he is truly our icon and the best represantative of our dog world.

Congrats :oscar:  Your way to the throne is ahead you :oscar:

:crowned:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,823
x3

Yesterday the winner has only 100pts

It was the lowest #1 since December 27th

Seriously it's shocking how quiet the forum was yesterday , especially if you take into account that the forum keeps growing and with the Daily Conversation Thread debut the forum reached new peaks of daily scores through the whole previous week.

What happened? 

• paws up 3

1 hour ago, little legend said:

ALL TIME LIST

#4 (+1) @little legend

@little legend climbs to the ALL TIME list reaching a new peak! His talent and success, is out of this world .

Becomes the first dog ever to reach this status. Our dog community is so happy , he is truly our icon and the best represantative of our dog world.

Congrats :oscar:  Your way to the throne is ahead you :oscar:

:crowned:

1 hour ago, little legend said:

Yesterday the winner has only 100pts

It was the lowest #1 since December 27th

Seriously it's shocking how quiet the forum was yesterday , especially if you take into account that the forum keeps growing and with the Daily Conversation Thread debut the forum reached new peaks of daily scores through the whole previous week.

What happened? 

@little legend does this work so better than me!!! 

Spoiler

Can this thread reach 50 pages already so I can pass the torch to little legend 

Edited by Grasim
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,823
x3
4 minutes ago, Grasim said:

@little legend does this work so better than me!!! 

Reveal hidden contents

Can this thread reach 50 pages already so I can pass the torch to little legend 

I don't think so , your work is amazing here. You are passionate and update every day the charts. No one is doing this as well as you. You and @Delusional deserve all the credits. Well maybe i should include my self also to into this Holy Leaderboard Trinity:billie:

:oscar:

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,823
x3

A NEW LOW FOR THE #1 WINNER YESTERDAY 

The faming industry is on shock cause of the unprecedented new lows each week. The bloom of reactions pts since the debut of the daily discussion thread gave hope that the farm industry could reach new heights, and in fact did achieved this . For example just 4 days ago , the record of most reactions in a single day got broken. The daily discussion thread managed to become the most popular thread surpassing even legends like the charts discussion thread. But that was actually just for a couple of days. It seems that the success was temporaly and froantloaded like Born This Way. Is this the end of the farm industry and POPa911 in general? Or it is just the calm before the storm and a new MPG arrives out of nowhere and conquer everything? Stay tuned!

• paws up 1

2 hours ago, little legend said:

A NEW LOW FOR THE #1 WINNER YESTERDAY 

The faming industry is on shock cause of the unprecedented new lows each week. The bloom of reactions pts since the debut of the daily discussion thread gave hope that the farm industry could reach new heights, and in fact did achieved this . For example just 4 days ago , the record of most reactions in a single day got broken. The daily discussion thread managed to become the most popular thread surpassing even legends like the charts discussion thread. But that was actually just for a couple of days. It seems that the success was temporaly and froantloaded like Born This Way. Is this the end of the farm industry and POPa911 in general? Or it is just the calm before the storm and a new MPG arrives out of nowhere and conquer everything? Stay tuned!

It’s time for a scandal 

Spoiler

Jk

DA2-D719-C-3-A4-F-4879-A6-F4-0-FAEFCED70

• yaas, gaga 1

• Gone locked and unlocked this topic