Super Bowl LV Halftime Show - Official Thread

Lorde Von Kok

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was meh. i'm a bit dissapointed that all those people came to the game and risked other people's lives for their entertainment, but it was an ok show by abel. don't get what he spent 7 million on though

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 553
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

We need Miley Cyrus + Dolly Parton to do a show together next yearย :nicki_scream:

I would love love LOOOVE to see the main rap girls at next year's half time show but I'm not sure if Nicki and Cardi would go for it .. but imagine how iconic would it be to have Nicki, Cardi, Doja, Meg, Iggy all together in one night and split up the minutes ร  la shakira & jlo...

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 553
Just now, YourPocko said:

I would love love LOOOVE to see the main rap girls at next year's half time show but I'm not sure if Nicki and Cardi would go for it .. but imagine how iconic would it be to have Nicki, Cardi, Doja, Meg, Iggy all together in one night and split up the minutes ร  la shakira & jlo...

Or Britney's huge return after she's free'd from the conservatorship....

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 477
47 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Why is everyone complaining? I thought it was an awesome show, and it fit the After Hours era perfectly, I guessย itโ€™s just not the kind of show for youย :katy_pie:

Same. I seriously don't understand negative comments and I saw them only here and on other Gaga fan page (fb group). Likeย :lesson:ย He will not be dancing with choreo or throwing confettiย :lesson:ย His voice is so crazily good and it is still improvingย :lesson:ย Songs were greatย :lesson:ย What all these people want from a showย :lesson:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

Good grief, the comments sections last night. People act as if Abel just disrespected their ancestorsย :icant:

So many people not sure who he is (how??)ย 

Or the people who just said it was TERRIBLE, AWFUL and he should be banned from anything ever.

People are weird, man. It's a 10 minute half time show, jfc. I very much enjoyed it for what it was and my boyfriend even liked it. Even though he said heย "didn't even know the weeknd had new music out"ย :dead::icant:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
37 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Same. I seriously don't understand negative comments and I saw them only here and on other Gaga fan page (fb group). Likeย :lesson:ย He will not be dancing with choreo or throwing confettiย :lesson:ย His voice is so crazily good and it is still improvingย :lesson:ย Songs were greatย :lesson:ย What all these people want from a showย :lesson:

Not to mention how phenomenal the buildup to Blinding Lights was alone, not everyone can just be able to do thatย :leap:

Popstanne 5,076
16 hours ago, NYNJ Nights said:

@Franch Toast@blankpaper@Elviraย you'll love this:

ย 

In before cowboys try and cancel them for implying that cowboys are uncultured and threatened by strong, confident women.ย :billie:

But for real, smart move. Gwen's got new music coming, so this is a good way to yet again "reintroduce" herself to the public.ย 

• paws up 1