10 Years I've Been A Little Monster

JJ Monster

I can't believe it's already been 10 years since Born This Way song came out!!! I'm a little emotional because I've been now a Little Monster for 10 years and all the memories! I remember when I was staying in a cabin for a Holiday during a school break in February. And the radio was playing in the room and Born This Way started to play and I said Lady Gaga is playing and my mom said turn it up and the song was playing and my mom was dancing in the kitchen and I was hooked! That's when I became a Little Monster! Right after I was watching all of her videos and concert videos in the cabin then when I came home I got her albums! I was 11 and now I'm 21? In my opinion 2011 was the best year of music of the 10's! Born This Way will always be my favorite song of Gaga! And I will always be a Little Monster forever! What's your memories?music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Edited by JJ Monster
  • paws up 10

That's sweet! I remember when she performed, I wasn't the biggest fan of it for a few months (I'm a Madonna stan so you can guess why lol :mess:) but then some time later I started loving it.

• paws up 1

1 hour ago, Elvira said:

That's sweet! I remember when she performed, I wasn't the biggest fan of it for a few months (I'm a Madonna stan so you can guess why lol :mess:) but then some time later I started loving it.

That's so cool!

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

My timehop right now is all about BTW and to think I had been stanning her for at least a year before this...and that was 10 years ago :dead:

It really feels like I blinked and time flew by, but when I think about milestones in my life, it makes me realize how long it's really been :love:

Like @Twitter said tho, I feel so old 

cane-ki-do-gif.gif

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 3,689
6 hours ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

man i was almost 4 when the album came out and it was all over the radio in 2011.

wow I'm impressed that you can remember that. I can't recall anything when I was that young :enigma:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,689

Ah truly the glory days! I don't remember what I was doing the day of the release, but I remember the GMA interview shortly after and then being so excited to see Gaga a few days later at TMB where she sang BTW for one of the first times on tour :love:

The song and album coincided with my senior year in high school so like Gaga I felt on top of the world and BTW is still my fav Gaga album :oscar:

@Twitterand @lavenderblondeeI feel your pain. Where did time go?

11 hours ago, Purple_Aisu said:

It's crazy how quickly time flies. 

Now I can't wait to be at the 10th anniversary of ARTPOP, to experience this sensation with Applause. :love:

The 10th anniversary of ARTPOP is only in 2 years:bradley: I hope she does something for it because that album deserves justice.

• paws up 1

7 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

My timehop right now is all about BTW and to think I had been stanning her for at least a year before this...and that was 10 years ago :dead:

It really feels like I blinked and time flew by, but when I think about milestones in my life, it makes me realize how long it's really been :love:

Like @Twitter said tho, I feel so old 

cane-ki-do-gif.gif

I completely get you, because you don't really realize how fast it goes...

• paws up 1

5 hours ago, NYNJ Nights said:

Ah truly the glory days! I don't remember what I was doing the day of the release, but I remember the GMA interview shortly after and then being so excited to see Gaga a few days later at TMB where she sang BTW for one of the first times on tour :love:

The song and album coincided with my senior year in high school so like Gaga I felt on top of the world and BTW is still my fav Gaga album :oscar:

@Twitterand @lavenderblondeeI feel your pain. Where did time go?

That's was probably one of the greatest eras that we experienced especially that's something to tell our kids in the future!

• paws up 1