Gaga’s Face Before and After

blastertoyo

Popstanne 5,076

I think some of it is the face tape that Sarah uses to pull back in her eyes, as on the right side of the first picture. But she's also been very open about fillers as well. 

Anyway, I love all of her looks, fillers or not. 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 769

now listen up gays: gaga is a grown woman who has every right to do whatever she chooses to her body. we have NO business sitting here saying "i prefer her old face" "she looks awful here" etc, because that just generates insecurity and she's talked many times about her struggles with her appearance

there's also other factors to consider before jumping on the "EPIONE!!!!" train:

- ageing

- make up

- lighting

- camera angles

these are ESSENTIAL for changing physical appearance. the only reason i'm making this strawberry inspired essay is that the topic around gaga's look became very hostile on the previous site, despite any intentions users had!

i don't wish for this forum to descend into the pits of superficial judgemental culture because it feels nice when things are nice. does that mean you HAVE to like how gaga looks all the time? no way! what it means is to THINK before hitting submit otherwise threads just become full of catty responses for reputation points :rat:

remember: it's gaga's body, not yours!!

• paws up 9
  • thanks 4
  • lol 2

Popster This Way 821
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

I think some of it is the face tape that Sarah uses to pull back in her eyes, as on the right side of the first picture. But she's also been very open about fillers as well. 

Anyway, I love all of her looks, fillers or not. 

Yes, its a combo of the fillers and the face tape (also makeup).

I think she looks gorgeous but I think what the fans latch onto is when she gets the fillers then immediately does an event, which normally looks terrible, because she didnt give the fillers time to settle in. 

I could care less if she gets fillers, but she should be wary because if she continues getting them, they eventually stretch out the skin so each time you go, they have to inject more and more into your skin to fill it up.

But her body, her choice. She still looks gorgeous. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

The Popster 64
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

the only reason i'm making this strawberry inspired essay

I had to give lol reaction only because of this 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 821
5 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I don’t like talking about Gaga’s face but Epione’s peak in October 2015-January 2016 I DID NOT LIKE! :unamused:

This is like its own damn era when she looked like that and I thought it was going to get progressively worse, and now it seems like she found a healthy medium. 

A whole little mini era within an era :awkney:

• paws up 1

I never had an issue with her getting work done, it’s just how shocking it was when it went overboard. 

I always say get good work done. In general it is scary whether it’s Gaga or any other individual we see on social media getting excessive work done because it could be sign to something deeper like body dysmorphia. 

With that being said, I don’t think that’s Gaga’s issue. I think she just experimented with fillers and it seems she finally settled on what she likes. She’s also ageing, gaining/losing weight and has a ton of different wigs and looks she puts on daily. Angles are also a thing. 

If she’s happy I’m happy, but personally I never liked excessive work on her on anyone in general. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,822

I love her valentino face - obviously now she has put a bit of weight on, and she was locked in a house for months (seemingly doing absolutely nothing apart from planning a mv for a single she released in one country LOL) so she was away from fillers and she looks amazing.

After she got to NYC and she accepted that pink cat award, that's when havoc was wreaked. Yesterday's tweet was not the tea!

EixuKy6WkAEsNKj.jpg