Jump to content

James Charles “Pregnant”


Delusional
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

spacer.png

what do y’all think sisters?

i'm sorry but this is a bit weird for me and before y'all come at me saying that it's art or something like that, this is my opinion. 

  • paws up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Deactivated 14,311
1 hour ago, danwasd said:

The way I won't tolerate that this thread becomes a dumpster of your internal transphobia, I have the report button prepared :crowned:

All I want to ask is- is James transgender? I don’t pay attention to them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Deactivated 14,311
14 minutes ago, Roman said:

No.

So how would having a negative reaction to this be considered transphobic ? To me it’s probably one of the most attention seeking things- even if he is trying to in some way find out what women go through... idk maybe I’m missing something?

  • paws up 1
  • thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Popster to Popster 3,889

What is his problem? :katy:

This is just plain disgusting and disrespectful.

Many women, including me, have infertility issues. Seeing James Charles being attention seeking and doing something like this is just gross and disrespectful. Congrats,  "you know what it feels like to be pregnant for 24 hours" James Charles, you must feel very cool. Yeah, no.

Anyway, next...:mess:

  • paws up 2
  • hugs 2
  • thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, lavenderblondee said:

What is his problem? :katy:

This is just plain disgusting and disrespectful.

Many women, including me, have infertility issues. Seeing James Charles being attention seeking and doing something like this is just gross and disrespectful. Congrats,  "you know what it feels like to be pregnant for 24 hours" James Charles, you must feel very cool. Yeah, no.

Anyway, next...:mess:

My heart went instantly for you babes! This absolute idiot thinks this kind of attention seeking is “content” for his viewers but doesn’t understand the ramifications it has on others. I’m sick of giving him the “he is young” pass. It’s done and dusted now. Over it!

  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Popster to Popster 3,889
2 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

My heart went instantly for you babes! This absolute idiot thinks this kind of attention seeking is “content” for his viewers but doesn’t understand the ramifications it has on others. I’m sick of giving him the “he is young” pass. It’s done and dusted now. Over it!

:love: You're too kind.

I'm sick of it too! All of these influencers throwing their huge covid parties and pulling WEIRD attention seeking stunts like this. I seriously weep for this generation who grow up/are growing up thinking they're inspirational :stopga:

On the other side, you have Jojo who is just living her best life, coming out, and having threats made against her. :mess:

  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pop-a-911-ster 28,155
x2
11 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

What is his problem? :katy:

This is just plain disgusting and disrespectful.

Many women, including me, have infertility issues. Seeing James Charles being attention seeking and doing something like this is just gross and disrespectful. Congrats,  "you know what it feels like to be pregnant for 24 hours" James Charles, you must feel very cool. Yeah, no.

Anyway, next...:mess:

Apologies for titling the thread “James Charles stuns” it’s completely insensitive - it was meant as a joke because he’s clearly, not stunning anyone. It’s really problematic, and I truly don’t understand why he is still famous in the first place. Scandal after scandal. 

  • paws up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Delusional changed the title to James Charles “Pregnant”
Popster to Popster 3,889
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Apologies for titling the thread “James Charles stuns” it’s completely insensitive - it was meant as a joke because he’s clearly, not stunning anyone. It’s really problematic, and I truly don’t understand why he is still famous in the first place. Scandal after scandal. 

Oh I had no issues with your title! I knew it was sarcasm and I did cackle at it :mess: 

He seems to just be getting hall passes left and right. Someone stop this man please :lesson:

  • thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pop-a-911-ster 28,155
x2
Just now, lavenderblondee said:

He seems to just be getting hall passes left and right. Someone stop this man please :lesson:

What I’ve noticed looking at his comment section it’s all other problematic “influencers” praising him too. He constantly paints himself as the victim when in reality you don’t attract so many scandals with so many different people and situations if your not problematic.

  • thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

A Popster Is Born 18,342
2 hours ago, Grasim said:

 

I’m sorry, but pregnancy isn’t just about having a belly and doing pretty photoshoots. I was hospitalized when I was 16 due to problems with my uterus, and will probably never be able to have kids. This hit hard. 

 

  • hugs 8
  • sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...