Gucci discussion: predictions, hopes, & dreams

GitHub

The Fame Popster 477
3 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

I am really looking forward to it, but trying not to get my hopes up the same as I did with ASIB. Regardless, it's got a stellar cast, great director and the backdrop will be stunning. We can only hope for the best :bradley:  I can't see how I wouldn't enjoy it.

Tbh before ASIB I was like "it's just her first big movie, it will be indie, don't stress much about it, probably it will not be popular anyway", and then everything happened :icant:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
2 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

Looking forward to Awards season

Film awards season is just on another level of entertainment than anything music related.

same tbh my friends used to have Oscar parties like normal people have Super Bowl parties :icant:

Popster to Popster 3,889
10 hours ago, Kattys said:

Tbh before ASIB I was like "it's just her first big movie, it will be indie, don't stress much about it, probably it will not be popular anyway", and then everything happened :icant:

I thought the exact same thing. :mess: I did NOT have high hopes for ASIB...at all. I figured it would be good, maybe make it's money back, but I did not imagine it to have the success it had. 

• paws up 1