Gaga in a Disney Pixar animated film?

Delusional

Pop-a-911-ster 28,155
x2

Would you be here for Gaga starringĀ andĀ voicing a character in a Disney Pixar animated film?Ā The whole package:Ā voice acting, soundtrack, original song, huge promo. As a side project of course.Ā :cm:
Ā 

Would you see her as a princess, a villain, a heroine...? Let me know.

spacer.png

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 5

Pop-a-911-ster 28,155
x2

The slayage if she wrote another ā€˜Let It Goā€™ bop and won another oscarĀ 

a star for all the ages I fear

Pop-a-911-ster 28,155
x2
1 minute ago, donatellab said:

I think sheā€™d be a great fit for a princess with an original song

Definitely. I feel like I could see her as a narrator for a princess film, she has that sort of voice.

Edited by Delusional
  • paws up 2

The Fame Popster 318

I still think Disney has an issue with stiffness in narrative

Definitely Soul was a step forward in the right direction, but it's far from what Ghibli or other independent animation movies are able to capture

Would Gaga be involved in opening the fan of possibilities for Disney? Then yes, But if she's just going on a repackaged Hero's Journey i don't think i would be that interestedĀ 

Edited by glass
  • paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,319
1 minute ago, glass said:

I still think Disney has an issue with stiffness in narrative

Definitely Soul was a step forward in the right direction

Gaga should do the Soul 2 soundtrack lmao Cheek4CheekĀ 

also I think Disney has a habit of having their soundtracks and subtext be queer af but never the content or stories themselves. The likelihood of Gaga being on a soundtrack is much higher IMOĀ 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,155
x2
5 minutes ago, blastertoyo said:

Gaga should do the Soul 2 soundtrack lmao Cheek4CheekĀ 

also I think Disney has a habit of having their soundtracks and subtext be queer af but never the content or stories themselves. The likelihood of Gaga being on a soundtrack is much higher IMOĀ 

You never know. Maybe sheā€™d give them an extra push and convince them to go full blown LGBTQ+Ā :arguega:

Popster to Popster 4,583

I've said it once and I'll say it again, I want Gaga as a scenary chewing villian and I think a movie like this would be a great vehicle for that. Ā I feel like the last few movies haven't had any iconic villians and it would be fun to see Gaga pick up the mantleĀ 

• yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,155
x2
20 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

I've said it once and I'll say it again, I want Gaga as a scenary chewing villian and I think a movie like this would be a great vehicle for that. Ā I feel like the last few movies haven't had any iconic villians and it would be fun to see Gaga pick up the mantleĀ 

Literally no MPG ever has succeeded in an animated role, and I think Gaga has what it takes. She needs to do it one day. She has to!Ā 

• yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,800

Not going to lie, Iā€™ve spent many hours thinking about this over the years. How Gaga, Lil Nas X andĀ Janelle MonĆ”e could create Disneyā€™s first queer-focused, gender-breakingĀ princess story and how it could be so impactfulĀ for helpingĀ propelĀ society forward with lgbt+ acceptanceĀ across the world.Ā 

Excuse me while I cry in the corner thinking about it.Ā 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
32 minutes ago, admin said:

Not going to lie, Iā€™ve spent many hours thinking about this over the years. How Gaga, Lil Nas X andĀ Janelle MonĆ”e could create Disneyā€™s first queer-focused, gender-breakingĀ princess story and how it could be so impactfulĀ for helpingĀ propelĀ society forward with lgbt+ acceptanceĀ across the world.Ā 

Excuse me while I cry in the corner thinking about it.Ā 

I wonder if I f- Bob Iger if I can make this happen šŸ¤”

• lol 2

i would love that. the episode of the simpsons that she was in was a serve. she should do a moana - frozen type movie with a soundtrack. the amount of hits she'd get out of it:oscar:

• yaas, gaga 2