HOUSE OF GUCCI - Official Thread: LONDON PREMIERE/FIRST REACTIONS

MANiCURE1295

ARTPOPster 2,450

The Gucci family’s mad about the casting :katy:

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2021/apr/15/gucci-family-criticises-horrible-ugly-casting-biopic-film?CMP=fb_gu&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2QhgsVE_pGbcCKrbdepprP_8SkvLblBJzs0meNtejabay5noNCZ0q4VFM#Echobox=1618491590

“Patrizia Gucci, one of Maurizio’s second cousin’s, told Associated Press the photos of Leto with a bald head dressed in a lilac suit were “horrible, horrible. I still feel offended.”

Of Pacino’s portrayal of Aldo Gucci, she said: “My grandfather was a very handsome man, like all the Guccis, and very tall, blue eyes and very elegant. He is being played by Al Pacino, who is not very tall already, and this photo shows him as fat, short, with sideburns, really ugly. Shameful, because he doesn’t resemble him at all.”

tbf i think we all feel a little offended by those pictures of Leto :icant:

• lol 6

Popster to Popster 3,752
1 hour ago, blankpaper said:

I was just going to say I can sympathize :icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,122
15 minutes ago, GitHub said:

I was just going to say I can sympathize :icant:

I was about to say that I sympathize as well and then I remembered she’s a murderer that gets to give media interviews and she deserves nothing but prison  :billie:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
33 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I was about to say that I sympathize as well and then I remembered she’s a murderer that gets to give media interviews and she deserves nothing but prison  :billie:

I think it's a different Patrizia though at least :mess:

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,752

Adam Driver, Camille Cottin, & a weird expensive car

osm1fxmfzjt61.jpg

dtck00wosjt61.jpg

Plus a video of Adam folding into the car

Edited by GitHub

The Fame Popster 401
On 4/15/2021 at 2:52 PM, blankpaper said:

The Gucci family’s mad about the casting :katy:

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2021/apr/15/gucci-family-criticises-horrible-ugly-casting-biopic-film?CMP=fb_gu&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2QhgsVE_pGbcCKrbdepprP_8SkvLblBJzs0meNtejabay5noNCZ0q4VFM#Echobox=1618491590

“Patrizia Gucci, one of Maurizio’s second cousin’s, told Associated Press the photos of Leto with a bald head dressed in a lilac suit were “horrible, horrible. I still feel offended.”

Of Pacino’s portrayal of Aldo Gucci, she said: “My grandfather was a very handsome man, like all the Guccis, and very tall, blue eyes and very elegant. He is being played by Al Pacino, who is not very tall already, and this photo shows him as fat, short, with sideburns, really ugly. Shameful, because he doesn’t resemble him at all.”

Northern Italians are so weird :icant: They love disparaging Southern Italians with this vaguely classist, racist language, meanwhile Sicilians remain hot. 

Popster to Popster 3,752
50 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Why does this scene look like a slay omg 

spoilers in link:

https://twitter.com/OliviaLilyMarks/status/1383553826574143495/photo/1

On 4/17/2021 at 12:40 AM, LaLa said:

These look so emotional :bradley:

yeah these are probably the pics that have gotten me the most excited so far :shakes:

The Fame Popster 428
17 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

STUNTS?!?!?!

They just mean her stand-in, so Gaga doesn't have to be the one hanging around while they set scenes up.

She's looking so fresh and cute today :love: they're doing such a good job with her changing looks!

EzfwDDVWUAAMuIN?format=jpg&name=large

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 428

this was posted in the charts thread but in case anyone missed it, looks like they'll be finishing up in the next few days

• thanks 2

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to HOUSE OF GUCCI - Official Thread: LONDON PREMIERE/FIRST REACTIONS
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • Dirkje featured this topic
  • corvus albus unpinned this topic