HOUSE OF GUCCI - Official Thread: LONDON PREMIERE/FIRST REACTIONS

MANiCURE1295

Popster to Popster 3,889
On 5/6/2021 at 6:40 PM, WildAmerican said:

So interesting that ASIB was shot in mid-2017 but released in late 2018, but HoG was shot and released the same year, guess the music for ASIB added a layer of complexity.

Do we still know for a fact it's definitely being released this year?

I know it isn't an action movie but most movies still take at least 6 months in post production and then you have to factor in promo on top of all that. I would of expected a summer 2022 release date but I would still LOVE if this actually comes out in November. :flutter:

Popster to Popster 4,420
1 hour ago, lavenderblondee said:

I know it isn't an action movie but most movies still take at least 6 months in post production and then you have to factor in promo on top of all that. I would of expected a summer 2022 release date but I would still LOVE if this actually comes out in November. :flutter:

it's being pushed as an Oscar contender and those movies always come out in Oct - December, so it's definitely being released this year. Ridley Scott works fast apparently!

That and it's been confirmed to come out this year  so lol

Edited by WildAmerican
  • yaas, gaga 2

The Fame Popster 401
8 hours ago, Paradise is in my hands said:

More pics 

Smoking at the table is so nasty :icant: 

6 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

They're already cutting trailers. I am in awe of the production schedule. 

• paws up 3
  • shook 1

Popster to Popster 3,752

really interested to see the angle they are going to take with promotion and press interviews for this

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 428
1 hour ago, GitHub said:

really interested to see the angle they are going to take with promotion and press interviews for this

yeah, I'm so excited for this. Really looking forward to hearing Gaga talk about the role, I hope we get some substantial interviews 

• thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

ARTPOPster 1,319
On 5/6/2021 at 3:40 PM, WildAmerican said:

So interesting that ASIB was shot in mid-2017 but released in late 2018, but HoG was shot and released the same year, guess the music for ASIB added a layer of complexity.

I remember something about the movie being meant to be released April/ may 2018 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things HOUSE OF GUCCI: Trailer Rumored for July 29th
The Fame Popster 428

I'm so excited (and a little nervous :shakes:) for this trailer omg. we're not ready 

Edited by LaLa
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to HOUSE OF GUCCI - Official Thread: Trailer TOMORROW (?!?!?!)
Popster to Popster 3,889
On 7/28/2021 at 7:07 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

This is going to end me :dead:

Still feels insane that they just wrapped and we are getting a trailer tomorrow and the movie in just a few months. :dead:

Edited by lavenderblondee

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to HOUSE OF GUCCI - Official Thread: Trailer TONIGHT
Popster to Popster 3,771
On 7/29/2021 at 8:55 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Gaga, Adam, Jared, Jeremy, & Al :oscar:

All the Times Oprah Winfrey Went Viral - Meme Gif Birthday Show

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to HOUSE OF GUCCI - Official Thread: Trailer OUT NOW!!!!!!!
  • MANiCURE1295 changed the title to HOUSE OF GUCCI - Official Thread: LONDON PREMIERE/FIRST REACTIONS
  • Dirkje featured this topic
  • corvus albus unpinned this topic