HOUSE OF GUCCI - Official Thread: LONDON PREMIERE/FIRST REACTIONS

MANiCURE1295

Pop-a-911-ster 32,109
On 11/17/2021 at 3:13 AM, GucciOreos said:

new reactions:

THANK YOU FOR THESE!!!!!! 

On 11/17/2021 at 5:45 AM, MissAsia said:

Why gaga daily is so obsessed with gaga accent on hog? Of course there differences because patrizia English is so bad like mine...so gaga is more fluent but this doesn t mean gagà did a bad job

I know right? I get annoyed because the assignment was not “sound Italian” the assignment was “sound like Patrizia Reggiani” which she does!!!! 

I think GGD is actually showing how similar they are in an attempt to shut people up. She sounds just like Patrizia and it’s incredible!

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 401

Adam coming in clutch with a perfect sound bite about the sex scene lol "we were feeling it" hahahah

'We blocked it out as we would any fight or any scene, then we just kind of ran it maybe once or twice, and that was it!' he revealed. 'We were feeling it, so to speak! Everything I say sounds like a double entendre, but, we winged it! I will say also, at that point, we had been shooting for a month, so we felt very comfortable to go where we needed to go.'

I forgot he filmed so many insane sex scenes throughout GIRLS

Edited by blue

• 4 weeks later...
Popster to Popster 3,741

Ok. So i just watched House Of Gucci and... It's really GOOD. She did that again and is an A-List actress ❤️❤️❤️

But ASIB will always be her best tho.