HOUSE OF GUCCI - Official Thread: LONDON PREMIERE/FIRST REACTIONS

MANiCURE1295

The Fame Popster 319

I’m excited :enigma: music and film are my two loves/passions so Gaga doing both is an absolute treat. I hope if the Toronto International Film Festival runs this year I will be able to volunteer or at least get a ticket to see the movie.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to ALL THINGS HOUSE OF GUCCI: Starts Filming March 6th
Popster to Popster 3,689
11 minutes ago, GitHub said:

There were some pictures of Adam Driver rehearsing in Italy going around the other day.

Hide contents

h1hz27lpfpj61.jpg?width=726&format=pjpg&

j9hxwk0rfpj61.jpg?width=367&format=pjpg&

0gfpe6yrfpj61.jpg?width=845&format=pjpg&

825bu75vfpj61.jpg?width=372&format=pjpg&

7bfyiqbwfpj61.jpg?width=799&format=pjpg&

Imagine Gaga/Patriciza on the back of the motorbike, a reverse Judas experience :enigma:

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

• yaas, gaga 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things HOUSE OF GUCCI: Starts Filming March 6th
The Fame Popster 428

Obviously the first priority was Ryan and the pups, but I was also worried about how Gaga was going to deal with shooting the movie during this awful time. So glad for her we got the best outcome!

These locations look AMAZING, I'm so excited for this project. 

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 428
3 hours ago, MANiCURE1295 said:
Gaga “seen” leaving her hotel :laughga:

okay, I was kind of worried about this earlier and what it said about her headspace, be it looks like they had a promotional shoot today, so she's probably just in costume 

Popster to Popster 3,752

IMBD has been updated to show that Camille Cottin is playing Paola Franchi, the woman Maurizio Gucci left Patrizia for.

x4030366_1914_maurizio_gucci.jpg.pagespeed.ic.l3yZPlx_iP.jpgNew-Camille-Cottin.jpg

(saw this on Reddit, but didn't see any article about it)

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,420

Do we think Gaga will write a song for this movie? I'm gonna say she won't, so she can further develop herself as a movie star, and not just a singer turned actress. I wouldn't be surprised if she did write a theme song tho....

• paws up 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to HOUSE OF GUCCI - Official Thread: LONDON PREMIERE/FIRST REACTIONS
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • Dirkje featured this topic
  • corvus albus unpinned this topic