All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: SCOTUS Officially Overturns Roe Vs Wade - Abortion Now Illegal

MANiCURE1295

Popster to Popster 3,889
2 hours ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I swear I’m gonna be blocked by Jared Golden after constantly bashing him after his recent stunts in the House...one of the only Dems to vote against the police reform act. I hate my state :katy:

I keep calling his office and demanding why they haven’t released anything on his socials regarding his vote on that...I told one last yesterday I thought it was

“convenient he posted something about HR1 which was passed the same night but not about this act which he voted against”

:laughga:

UPDATE ON STIMULUS:

another day of hating MTG :ohyes:

I need this girl to just vanish off the face of the earth and never return. "Woke progressives" :laughga:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,562
6 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I need this girl to just vanish off the face of the earth and never return. "Woke progressives" :laughga:

That annoying thing is that no matter what she does it’s gonna pass....like girl stop :katy:

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 32,562
5 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

God imagine if Dems were actually as progressive as conservatives think they are :laughga:

Imagine we actually wanted to take guns away from every American, wanted abortions up until birth and hated women’s sports :laughga:

ARTPOPster 2,450
8 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Imagine we actually wanted to take guns away from every American, wanted abortions up until birth and hated women’s sports :laughga:

I would love to take guns away from everyone :laughga:

Before the election my boss was saying how he didn’t like Kamala because she wants to get rid of all the cops, and I was too new to say anything, but I wish she was half as cool as they make her sound :dead: progressives hate her for literally the opposite reason 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, blankpaper said:

God imagine if Dems were actually as progressive as conservatives think they are :laughga:

I think about this all the time. One day.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,562

Even god forsaken Manchin will support this plan but my very own Democratic Representative (well not technically MY representative) will be the only one in the house and senate to oppose :katy:

I really can’t stand Golden and Collins yall...

magic the gathering table flip GIF

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • sad 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸Politics: House Passes 1.9T COVID Relief Bill
Popster to Popster 3,889

Hope all of my POS trump supporters I know will kindly donate their coins to people who need it, since they clearly don't deserve it

tenor.gif

I missed being a petty b*ch on my FB, time to go shine. 

Edited by lavenderblondee
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,562
16 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Hope all of my POS trump supporters I know will kindly donate their coins to people who need it, since they clearly don't deserve it

tenor.gif

I missed being a petty b*ch on my FB, time to go shine. 

My uncle has a MAGA shrine in his house, NO f-ING JOKE. Has a framed picture of Melania and Trump from the RNC, has a never worn maga hat and like a folded up American flag and a “signed letter” from DT because my rich Aunt and Uncle donate enough to the RNC and his campaign I guess...so f-ing gross

cat face GIF

• shook 1
  • sad 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
6 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

My uncle has a MAGA shrine in his house, NO f-ING JOKE. Has a framed picture of Melania and Trump from the RNC, has a never worn maga hat and like a folded up American flag and a “signed letter” from DT because my rich Aunt and Uncle donate enough to the RNC and his campaign I guess...so f-ing gross

cat face GIF

I'm scared just thinking of it. :dead:

I just had someone on my post that the republicans care about the american people and that's why they wouldn't pass this. "Democrats want gender studies and not relief"

I-

tenor.gif

This guy also went into it with me that racism is getting better and now "it's more aimed at mexicans than black people"

:uhh::katy::uhh:

• shook 2
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,562
32 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I'm scared just thinking of it. :dead:

I just had someone on my post that the republicans care about the american people and that's why they wouldn't pass this. "Democrats want gender studies and not relief"

I-

tenor.gif

This guy also went into it with me that racism is getting better and now "it's more aimed at mexicans than black people"

:uhh::katy::uhh:

Ahh yes cause racism at Mexicans is completely okay :katy: dude sounds so dumb and he doesn’t even know it...sad

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,889
19 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Ahh yes cause racism at Mexicans is completely okay :katy: dude sounds so dumb and he doesn’t even know it...sad

It is disappointing to see because he grew up with an adopted family with different races. He should know better of all people.  You can't fix stupid sadly.

Either way, I'm so happy this got passed. I know it will help plenty of people who need it. It angers me when people say "What is 1400 going to do if you need the money to survive right now?"

Uh, 1400 could be a MONTH or TWO of rent...that's food for months for some...

It's so wrong to see. 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,450
6 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Uh, 1400 could be a MONTH or TWO of rent...that's food for months for some...

Whose rent is that low :dead:

Spoiler

But yes I agree $1400 can be a huge help for a lot of people and I’m so glad this passed without too much holdup 

Popster to Popster 3,889
19 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Whose rent is that low :dead:

Hide contents

But yes I agree $1400 can be a huge help for a lot of people and I’m so glad this passed without too much holdup 

In my podunk home town, I know rent can be as low as $400 with things included :dead: Meanwhile my mortgage is 1400...:katy:

ARTPOPster 2,450
15 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

In my podunk home town, I know rent can be as low as $400 with things included :dead: Meanwhile my mortgage is 1400...:katy:

$400 :whatga:

I thought my podunk hometown was cheap but it’s nowhere near that low haha 

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,583

I can't get over the gall of this shithead mother f-er from Mississippi.  He's bragging about stuff in the COVID relief bill that he voted against 

Edited by NotDoctor
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 32,562
6 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

I can't get over the gall of this shithead mother f-er from Mississippi.  He's bragging about stuff in the COVID relief bill that he voted against 

:laughga: “entirely consistent position”

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,562
27 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

I don't think watching Katie Porter publicly spank people will ever get old 

I absolutely love her!!!!! One of my favorite House Dems :love:

• paws up 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: SCOTUS Officially Overturns Roe Vs Wade - Abortion Now Illegal
  • admin locked this topic
  • admin unlocked this topic