All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: SCOTUS Officially Overturns Roe Vs Wade - Abortion Now Illegal

MANiCURE1295

Pop-a-911-ster 32,524

ICYMI the 1.2T infrastructure bill was signed yesterday!!!!!!! Biggest infrastructure investment in our lifetime!

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: Infrastructure & Investment in Jobs Act of 2021 SIGNED!!!!
Pop-a-911-ster 32,524
On 11/16/2021 at 10:49 AM, Paul Atreides said:

Quite historic. I also loved the speech that he gave afterwards, especially the last few lines in this clip:

Chills! My approval of Biden’s presidency is restored. Now let’s hope they don’t f- up the social spending bill.

I know I’ve said it so many times in this thread but people don’t really understand the totality of exactly what Biden has and hopefully will continue to get done during his first year in office, a 1.9T covid relief package that cut child poverty in half, the biggest investment in  infrastructure since Eisenhower and the creation of the highway system, AND if we’re able to complete the BBB act and get it signed into law it will expand access to healthcare by closing the Medicaid gap, lower ACA subsidies, and hopefully have an expansion of Medicare by including AT LEAST hearing.

Not to mention universal Pre-K and the lowering of presciption drug costs and FINALLY PUTTING A CAP ON INSULIN PRICES!!!!! NOT TO MENTION THE BIGGEST CLIMATE INVESTMENT OF THE HISTORY OF THIS NATION.

I’m leaving stuff out but if he’s able to round this corner and pass the BBB act I truly believe the Democrats will have A LOT of really good wins to run on in 2022 and might surprise people. It looks bad right now I know, but I still have hope based on what could be done between now and then. 

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,524
On 11/16/2021 at 12:01 PM, Paul Atreides said:

:rip:

……..she’s a f-ing moron……I can’t believe people actually get their news and opinions from such a cesspool of stupidity :awkney:

• lol 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 11/16/2021 at 10:28 AM, corvus albus said:

I always have to unlock the topic and I have no idea why :mess:

On 11/16/2021 at 10:30 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Neither does @admin we can’t figure it out…..

It’s truly the most confounding thing. 

Pop-a-911-ster 32,524

only Democrat to vote no I BELIEVE was Jared Golden of ME……he’s so useless if I’m being completely honest. He’s now voted no against the 1.9T covid relief package and the now the BBB Act. 

BUT FINALLY THE HOUSE HAS PASSED THE BILL!!!!! ON TO THE SENATE

• yaas, gaga 3

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: House Passes 1.75T$ Build Back Better Act 220-213
Kindness Admin 6,892
On 11/19/2021 at 10:01 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

only Democrat to vote no I BELIEVE was Jared Golden of ME……he’s so useless if I’m being completely honest. He’s now voted no against the 1.9T covid relief package and the now the BBB Act. 

BUT FINALLY THE HOUSE HAS PASSED THE BILL!!!!! ON TO THE SENATE

FINALLLLLYYYYYYY

So sad to think about how butchered it's about to get.

• 2 weeks later...
Pop-a-911-ster 32,524
On 12/1/2021 at 5:41 PM, Paul Atreides said:

!!!

thank you for the update! I was on vacation since mid November so I took some time off from politics…I’ll be back now and most likely posting my updates again :oscar:

…I needed some time off from politics tbh, very tiresome :tea:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,524

Could get a vote on the Build Back Better around Christmas time but could and most likely will slip to 2022 based on Manchin’s concerns…

.Its Been A Long Time Reaction GIF

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
On 12/6/2021 at 12:25 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Could get a vote on the Build Back Better around Christmas time but could and most likely will slip to 2022 based on Manchin’s concerns…

.Its Been A Long Time Reaction GIF

I really hope it actually happens 

Pop-a-911-ster 32,524
On 12/15/2021 at 12:59 PM, Nightwing said:

The way we TRULY LOST, and with Sinema once again coming out against filibuster reform the voting rights will go nowhere. Biden looking like a lame duck President 11 months in… Democrats need to wake up and pass BBB and FTV act or else they’re gonna get destroyed in the midterms…DESTROYED

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,524
On 12/16/2021 at 10:18 AM, Nightwing said:

And it’s already looking bad now! Can’t imagine how worse it’d get.

Wow shocked and saddened to hear they’re shelving the bill. Absolutely ridiculous. Voting rights are gonna get nowhere too with Sinema and Manchin wanting to play kingmakers.

I had so much faith too, I really thought Democrats would get the BBB bill through in the next month or two and then focus on voting rights and instead we may get nothing

Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

• sad 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: SCOTUS Officially Overturns Roe Vs Wade - Abortion Now Illegal