All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: SCOTUS Officially Overturns Roe Vs Wade - Abortion Now Illegal

MANiCURE1295

Pop-a-911-ster 32,561

House back in session as Democrats try to pass Budget Resolution….. update above….a group of 9 or so moderate Democrats led by Josh Gottheimer including Maine’s very own Jared Golden are trying to obstruct Biden’s agenda but Pelosi is trying get them back in line….:tea: Progressive groups are fighting back

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • shook 1
  • sad 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: House back in Session
Pop-a-911-ster 32,561
On 8/24/2021 at 5:20 PM, Nightwing said:

I gotta admit, I admire Pelosi’s ability to whip party members who are on the sideline about voting for a bill they’re unsure about. She’s definitely cunning.

Nancy Pelosi Dont Mess With Me GIF by GIPHY News

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,561

Herschel Walker formally announces his bid for the 2022 Georgia Senate Seat :ohhh: first Tommy Tubberville and now this baffoon…god help us all

• shook 2

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: House Approves 3.5T$ Budget Resolution
Popster to Popster 4,583
On 8/26/2021 at 11:43 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Herschel Walker formally announces his bid for the 2022 Georgia Senate Seat :ohhh: first Tommy Tubberville and now this baffoon…god help us all

A lot of establishment R’s seem to be worried about his candidacy.  As I understand it, he lives in Texas now and Georgian voters seem to care a lot about that.  I hope the R fears are founded.  Even if it’s unlikely, I really hope Warnock can hold onto the seat. If any state level organizers can pull it off, it’s Georgians (even if the deck is stacked against them)

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 32,561
On 8/26/2021 at 12:17 PM, NotDoctor said:

A lot of establishment R’s seem to be worried about his candidacy.  As I understand it, he lives in Texas now and Georgian voters seem to care a lot about that.  I hope the R fears are founded.  Even if it’s unlikely, I really hope Warnock can hold onto the seat. If any state level organizers can pull it off, it’s Georgians (even if the deck is stacked against them)

Yeah he lives in TX…but supposedly he’s a “Georgia Boy”….:mess: he’s just a trump lackey, I think that hurt Loeffler and Perdue and I think it will hurt him too if he looks like he’s just a Trump puppet, but of course GA is one of the most competitive seats Democrats have to defend. I think Warnock can pull through if Walker is the nominee

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,561

I f-ing hate that the GOP just spent the last 5 years packing the court and that it results in things like this…so unfortunate for so many people…:bradley:

• sad 3

Pop-a-911-ster 32,561
On 8/26/2021 at 9:58 PM, Nightwing said:

Absolutely awful to hear. I can’t help but think of the countless families that will be affected by the this.

I’m glad Biden tried but this is so depressing….ugh :bradley:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,561
On 9/2/2021 at 12:17 AM, NotDoctor said:

This just makes me sick.  I don’t even know what to say. Absolutely disgusting and shameful

I’m absolutely disgusted….this is shameful and unconstitutional. What the actual f-……

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,561
On 9/2/2021 at 1:14 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Susan Collins is delusional and a compulsive liar. I’ve never understood that woman. Disgusted that my mother voted for her.

Meanwhile my other Senator….:prideheart:

“This shouldn’t have been a tough call. The Texas law is blatantly unconstitutional and the equivalent of a legal shell game, cynically crafted to achieve its end goal. It’s so transparent – yet, somehow, 5 Justices went along with this unprecedented approach. In recent years, we’ve heard of threats to Roe v. Wade during confirmation battles. Last night, those threats became reality; the Court’s majority has just shown it doesn’t see Roe v. Wade as being the final word. To protect the right to choose, we should codify Roe into law.”

YAS SENATOR KING YAS COMMON SENSE

Edited by MANiCURE1295

Pop-a-911-ster 32,561

PREMIERES TONIGHT FOR THOSE INTERESTED!!!

September gonna be a sh!t SHOW

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • shook 2

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: SCOTUS Officially Overturns Roe Vs Wade - Abortion Now Illegal