Gaga's worst performances?

ItsGenuineGuy09

A Popster Is Born 11,835

OK so this came up on my suggested:

And it inspired me to make this thread. I'd say this is kinda messy she sounds not very good on the ears and it's the same with this one:

These early 09 club performances were not the T in places, but I'm sure the people there had an amazing time and she sounded better actually there. 

But we all know Gaga is and was an amazing performer, but it's interesting to look back... Any others? Lol 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

A Popster Is Born 11,835
19 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

None, Queen Gaga has no bad performance, who's with me :oscar:

and yes I refuse to watch any videos posted here

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Lol

when youre saying the 'worst of the very best' its like saying what's the best of someone else's best.

Sassy Drag Race GIF by Cosmopolitan

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,835
5 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Nobody better come for that Dope performance :lesson:

the thing is, i was interested to see what people thought. its very very rare... the only ones i could think of is are in 2009 could be messy... a lot in my country said she couldn't sing after she performed in the Johnathon Ross, it was her vocals that she hadn't fully found... and from then on, she always sounded good. as long as you can sound good that's all that matters!

i actually remember my mum and dad not liking this performance and saying her vocals were off :rip:, and others sating they loved it:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Popster to Popster 3,689

I always appreciate all of Gaga’s performances. Even if her vocals aren’t great, it’s likely because she was tired, sick or over-worked, especially earlier in her career when she was performing non-stop. @KatieJudasGaga4 did a nice video compiling these instances recently 

personally I really value her commitment to always singing live and not lip-syncing. It’s something that you don’t see very often and was one of the qualities about Gaga that made me want to follow her back in the early days

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 11,835
Just now, NYNJ Nights said:

I always appreciate all of Gaga’s performances. Even if her vocals aren’t great, it’s likely because she was tired, sick or over-worked, especially earlier in her career when she was performing non-stop. @KatieJudasGaga4 did a nice video compiling these instances recently 

personally I really value her commitment to always singing live and not lip-syncing. It’s something that you don’t see very often and was one of the qualities about Gaga that made me want to follow her back in the early days

thnak you for your input :)

that video kind of inspired me actually... its not that she cant sing, it was the fact she used to perform everyday and that is hard on a singer.

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

I love them all, even that first one you posted (I didn't watch the second). She's def not always perfect, but who could be. Her worst performances to me will be all the future ones when she sings Shallow instead of her most recently released songs as the Chartsters suffer :bradley:

A Popster Is Born 11,835
Just now, admin said:

Her worst performances to me will be all the future ones when she sings Shallow instead of her most recently released songs as the Chartsters suffer

Lol... its funny you should say that, someone was asking me why gagas biden performance didnt help chromatica chart better (to throw shade)... i was like gurl i wish i could go along with this but she sung shallow and a 10 year old song... at this point im with you she deserves it :bradley:

Kindness Admin 6,892
8 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Lol... its funny you should say that, someone was asking me why gagas biden performance didnt help chromatica chart better (to throw shade)... i was like gurl i wish i could go along with this but she sung shallow and a 10 year old song... at this point im with you she deserves it :bradley:

I mean, I'm only semi-serious. Nothing she could've performed then would've made any difference whatsoever. But I'll save these specific opinions for the charts thread and not derail this one :kiss:

A Popster Is Born 11,835
4 minutes ago, admin said:

I mean, I'm only semi-serious. Nothing she could've performed then would've made any difference whatsoever. But I'll save these specific options for the charts thread and not derail this one :kiss:

thats ok... we just want new performances in general i guess chartsters and fans alike haha

A Popster Is Born 11,835
9 minutes ago, blastertoyo said:

The only time she didn’t fulfill her assignment 

except i forgie her on this because she at least proved she could sing... sh ehad a lot to prove during TF era and some of her vocals could be a bit... much shall we say?

ARTPOPster 1,319
4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

except i forgie her on this because she at least proved she could sing...

It’s not about forgiving though. If a performance is bad, it’s bad. Mariah can sing everyone in the world under multiple tables and this is still bad 

A Popster Is Born 11,835
6 minutes ago, blastertoyo said:

It’s not about forgiving though. If a performance is bad, it’s bad. Mariah can sing everyone in the world under multiple tables and this is still bad 

you;re missing the point though - she is terrible there even though we know shes good. you can still put on a bad performance but the vocals sound good, so even in those messy tour videos gaga sounds good so can pull it off... mariah uhm.. that back catalgoue of performances wont svae her no lol