UPDATED: KOJI & GUSTAV FOUND & RETURNED

MANiCURE1295

Popster to Popster 3,889
6 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Two are missing, Koji and Gustavo, Miss Asia escaped 

So thankful at least Asia was able to escape AND was found..how lucky :bradley: We can only deeply hope that Koji and Gustavo are returned unharmed. I just cannot imagine...this is so wrong. 

• paws up 4

The Fame Popster 393
32 minutes ago, admin said:

This is one of the worst things I have ever scene. I really hope he recovers and I hope those people are caught and face the longest sentences we can give them. 

I feel so awful for everyone involved. When people attack Gaga for being less present publicly, we have to remember absolutely insane things like this. The cost of fame is truly too great sometimes. 

💔

This!!!

I followed the valley of dogs on Instagram and they posted alway photos with gaga dogs

Popster to Popster 4,420

Breaking through to the mainstream press

Hope the increased visibility helps them find the two dogs

Also i just thought of this, a lot of dogs are microchipped? I wonder if Gaga's dogs had them....

Edited by WildAmerican
  • paws up 4

The Fame Popster 428
13 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Also i just thought of this, a lot of dogs are microchipped? I wonder if Gaga's dogs had them....

Those chips (my cat has one) just have identifying information, they're not gps or anything. Maybe the thieves will let the dogs free because they don't want the heat and they can be recovered that way :scared:

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,689

This wasn’t the type of news I was expecting when logging on:bradley: So horrible. Praying the dogs will be returned unharmed and a quick recovery for the dog walker. I can’t imagine what Gaga might be going through now :sad:

• paws up 1

This is so shocking and I haven’t still processed my feelings since I heard about this some hours ago.

I pray for Ryan, the dogs and Gaga. It scares me how she could have been at his place, honestly. I feel so bad. I hope they’ll get caught and get the longest and hardest conviction.

• paws up 3

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

Breaking through to the mainstream press

Hope the increased visibility helps them find the two dogs

It's such an awful situation. Like you want your dogs and of course she can afford 500k, but, if she pays them and they get away doesn't that encourage someone else to do it again? How would that even work? Like obviously the police are already involved. Just so strange to me, this bit.

• paws up 1

Moderator 6,288
4 minutes ago, admin said:

It's such an awful situation. Like you want your dogs and of course she can afford 500k, but, if she pays them and they get away doesn't that encourage someone else to do it again? How would that even work? Like obviously the police are already involved. Just so strange to me, this bit.

Same actually. I think it’s the “no questions asked” that I find strange. I get that it’ll encourage whoever has them to return them. I hope that this is just a lure and that the police will look into whoever returns the dogs if/when they do.

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 2,450

A lot of people whose pets go missing offer rewards for their return, so it’s not that weird. It’s just usually more along the lines of a post in a community Facebook group and a $100 reward instead of an NBC article and a $500k reward 

• paws up 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
14 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

A lot of people whose pets go missing offer rewards for their return, so it’s not that weird. It’s just usually more along the lines of a post in a community Facebook group and a $100 reward instead of an NBC article and a $500k reward 

Yeah, but usually it’s assumed they’ve walked off, here we know they were stolen via a shooting. 

I feel her reward should be for info on the dogs rather than open ended as slag said. Could easily be miscommunication though. 

I wonder if her dogs don’t have tracker chips. I’ve never had a dog, but I think most of my friends have had those put in their pets. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
5 minutes ago, admin said:

Yeah, but usually it’s assumed they’ve walked off, here we know they were stolen via a shooting. 

I feel her reward should be for info on the dogs rather than open ended as slag said. Could easily be miscommunication though. 

I wonder if her dogs don’t have tracker chips. I’ve never had a dog, but I think most of my friends have had those put in their pets. 

Gaga offering a "no questions asked" reward for the dogs seems like a completely different issue from the attempted murder.  It's not like the LAPD would call it a day if the dogs are returned safe and just give up.  I imagine any contact from the shooters would be tracked regardless of what Gaga says or wants.

Also the chips don't track with like GPS or anything, there are little hand scanners that you have to wave over their necks to get a reading from.

Edited by NotDoctor
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 17,072
11 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Gaga offering a "no questions asked" reward for the dogs seems like a completely different issue from the attempted murder.  It's not like the LAPD would call it a day if the dogs are returned safe and just give up.  I imagine any contact from the shooters would be tracked regardless of what Gaga says or wants.

Also the chips don't track with like GPS or anything, there are little hand scanners that you have to wave over their necks to get a reading from.

I feel like this post should be spammed everywhere tbh. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,072

Let’s face it, they will not return the dogs like that. It’s basically attempted murder at this point and could end up being a murder (hopefully not!). The dogs will be either abandoned somewhere and may never be found or worse...

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,128
6 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Let’s face it, they will not return the dogs like that. It’s basically attempted murder at this point and could end up being a murder (hopefull not!). The dogs will be either abandoned somewhere and may never be found or worse...

STOP OMG THINK POSITIVE :bradley: you tryna make me f-ing cry again? 

• thanks 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to UPDATED: KOJI & GUSTAV FOUND & RETURNED