UPDATED: KOJI & GUSTAV FOUND & RETURNED

MANiCURE1295

A Popster Is Born 17,160
Just now, Hejira said:

I just want the dogs back and for Ryan to fully recover. They need to pay for his therapy.

Knowing the person that Gaga is, she will take care of everything. And will do that personally, I’m sure. She’s an angel.

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 401
51 minutes ago, Hejira said:

Hopefully Gaga leaves and never returns to LA ever again. LA is too dangerous and everything is so expensive.

And do what? Move to the mountains? Become reclusive and paranoid like so many Americans? 

She grew up in NYC, ffs.

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 3,889

I'm so grossed out by the people thinking Gaga is ONLY occupied in finding her dogs and not the people who did this to Ryan. Why do people have to try so hard to twist people out to be bad? This is just so wrong. 

• thanks 3

ARTPOPster 2,450
22 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I'm so grossed out by the people thinking Gaga is ONLY occupied in finding her dogs and not the people who did this to Ryan. Why do people have to try so hard to twist people out to be bad? This is just so wrong. 

I’ve been telling people off in comment sections all day :dead:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Community Leader 454
28 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I can’t imagine how traumatized she is by the fact that someone tried to murder a dear friend & he could have died. Anyone who knows her knows how loyal of a friend she is to those in her life. It’s sick that people would even think that she doesn’t care.

• paws up 5
  • sad 1

The Fame Popster 428
9 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

:bradley: I hate this

They report that Ryan is in stable condition though, so that's great! And he was only shot once, also really good news 

• paws up 3

Kindness Admin 6,892
3 hours ago, Mister G said:

I've been uneasy all day because of this. People can be so evil.

Yeah, it really threw me off too. I spent the night chilling with video games to forget reality. 

The Fame Popster 401
1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

Good news

LGN needs to stop tweeting. Now is not the time for unconfirmed information even if they mean well. 

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to UPDATED: KOJI & GUSTAV FOUND & RETURNED