UPDATED: KOJI & GUSTAV FOUND & RETURNED

MANiCURE1295

Pop visitors

HRH Collection was right about LA. Such a horrible place to be right now.

If I were to be famous, I will never ever live in LA. I'm not judging those whom do live in LA but I'd feel much safer living in Cape Cod rather than LA.

The LAPD announced descriptions of the attackers on their twitter.

White Nissan Altima

Suspect one, Black male, 20-25 years of age, blond dreads. Wore a black hoodie and armed with a semi automatic.

Suspect two, also black male, 20-25, wore dark clothing.

Really hoping that people don't act vile and turn this into a race issue. They might've stolen her dogs but they don't deserve racist treatment.

The Fame Popster 401
1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

Now the FBI is looking into whether it was politically motivated and done as retaliation for her singing at Biden’s inauguration 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/lady-gaga-dogs-stolen-biden-inauguration-b1807836.html

Tweets like this certainly don't help the conservative cause. 

• shook 1

ARTPOPster 2,450
1 minute ago, blue said:

I had a visceral reaction to this. I’m so done with all these right wing bullies, like imagine being middle aged or older and still having the mentality of a second grader, and being proud of it 

• thanks 1

The Fame Popster 401
Just now, blankpaper said:

I had a visceral reaction to this. I’m so done with all these right wing bullies, like imagine being middle aged or older and still having the mentality of a second grader, and being proud of it 

I did too. Not only is the tweet extremely cruel, he's so detached from reality... it makes me quite uncomfortable knowing people like this exist. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
14 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Now the FBI is looking into whether it was politically motivated and done as retaliation for her singing at Biden’s inauguration 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/lady-gaga-dogs-stolen-biden-inauguration-b1807836.html

fwiw there are some other sites reporting that this isn't true https://nypost.com/2021/02/26/fbi-launches-probe-in-lady-gagas-dog-theft/

I guess it could be anything, but personally I'd be surprised if they were targeting Lady Gaga at all. Seems more like a dog napping gone wrong to me from what has been released.

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 2,450
Just now, GitHub said:

fwiw there are some other sites reporting that this isn't true https://nypost.com/2021/02/26/fbi-launches-probe-in-lady-gagas-dog-theft/

I guess it could be anything, but personally I'd be surprised if they were targeting Lady Gaga at all. Seems more like a dog napping gone wrong to me from what has been released.

Isn’t NY Post a right wing trash site? Or maybe I’m mixing it up with something with a similar name

A dognapping gone wrong has been my thought too. With three frenchies together in West Hollywood, there’s a good chance the owner is wealthy even if they aren’t famous 

Popster to Popster 3,752
8 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Isn’t NY Post a right wing trash site? Or maybe I’m mixing it up with something with a similar name

A dognapping gone wrong has been my thought too. With three frenchies together in West Hollywood, there’s a good chance the owner is wealthy even if they aren’t famous 

Yeah I couldn't really find a super reputable source either confirming or denying, so I'm just taking everything with a grain of salt now that people are jumping on the story.

Even in the Independent article they mention at the bottom that “While the Bureau provides resources if/where requested to our local partners, I would refer you to LAPD for comment as they are leading this investigation.” so who knows.

But yeah I agree with you.

Edited by GitHub
fix: clarity

Pop-a-911-ster 32,538
30 minutes ago, blue said:

The Trump family is so f-ing salty that Gaga promoted Hillary and Biden..GET OVER IT. They’re so f-ing obsessed with her it’s sad. The fact that DTJ is adding to her pain by just making fun of it acting like her pain doesn’t matter is disgusting. f- him and f- his father.

• paws up 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to UPDATED: KOJI & GUSTAV FOUND & RETURNED