Chromatica's final MV - POP A POLL #9

admin

Chromatica's final music video  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What would you want to be the final LG6 MV?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/09/2021 at 05:00 PM

Kindness Admin 6,892
13 minutes ago, Kattys said:

I know people hate Fun Tonight but given it's lyrics, it could be very interesting video...

I didn't have time to vote, but I'd choose Babylon.

Oops, that wasn't supposed to be closed until Monday. Sorry about that. I re-opened and added an extra day for voting (next Tuesday).

• thanks 1

The Fame Popster 371

The answer is definitely Babylon, I can't imagine the song not being a single or not having an epic music video! I have no clue what to expect at of this era. What I can see is two different things, one she could release Babylon the album version  as the final single. Or second she could release Chromatica Side B similar to Dua Lipa's Moonlight Edition. And she releases Babylon (Haus Lab Version) as a single with a music video and that will end the era.

ARTPOPster 2,173
On 3/1/2021 at 3:46 PM, lavenderblondee said:

:dead: I just can't see a MV for that song, nor can I see her dancing to it :katy: I'd love visuals for EVERY song on Chromatica but FN is probably the least excited I'd be for a MV. 

I imagine it as more of like a drama music video like Taylor’s Wildest Dreams where she’s with someone that’s pretending to like her or doesn’t even hide the fact that he doesn’t like her. I imagine at the very end of the video she pulls up to a place in a black car and we’re shown the inside of the car with her, she rolls her window and shows her “boyfriend” making out with another girl. There’s a close up of Gaga’s eyes shedding a tear. The end.

I’d be here for it :oscar:

• paws up 1