Dark mode - POP a 911 v2.4

admin

A Popster Is Born 13,664

There're some features like the loading circle in the leaderboard that appear in white even with the dark mode, just in case you weren't aware Ms. @admin :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
12 minutes ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

my windows has always been in light mode :bradley: nvm lemme live the rest of my life here in dark mode

Twitter.com switches based on dark or light mode in your settings. What do you see when you go there?

Kindness Admin 6,892
5 minutes ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

on twitter?
unknown.png?width=759&height=427

Their default switches with your OS settings. This site will only be dark if the browser or OS tells it too. What does your windows dark setting look like?

Kindness Admin 6,892
48 minutes ago, Paradise is in my hands said:

Is there a way to just have this site as light mode? I’d rather have dark mode for everything else, but for some on reason this site it’s annoying.

Unfortunately not, that might come down the road though.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,672
8 hours ago, admin said:

Their default switches with your OS settings. This site will only be dark if the browser or OS tells it too. What does your windows dark setting look like?

:bradley: let me just restart my computer :bradley:

Edited by A Little Monsterrr

ARTPOPster 1,672

can the have an option/button to go light mode because sometimes, when the os is in light mode and it's in the morning, i wont have to spend time switching it to light mode from the os settings?

Edited by A Little Monsterrr
  • thanks 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
3 hours ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

can the have an option/button to go light mode because sometimes, when the os is in light mode and it's in the morning, i wont have to spend time switching it to light mode from the os settings?

Eventually there will be an override setting, but probably not too soon, sorry! I'm not sure what's going on with your computer, very strange.

• paws up 1