CEREMONY | L.A.M.B - Gwen Stefani

blankpaper

Popster to Popster 3,761
1 hour ago, Blown Away said:

I can't wait for the results. I hope one song will crash and burn, like it did on the charts.

I hope Cool and Hollaback Girl will win. Hope Harajuku Girls will get to be in top 5

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,761

here

• blankpaper changed the title to CEREMONY | L.A.M.B - Gwen Stefani
Popster to Popster 3,689
Just now, Franch Toast said:

5th place winner of Celebrity Colors is here: 

Screen-Shot-2021-03-08-at-8-20-55-PM.png

Deserved! Arriving in perfect fashion and style I see 

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,450

CEREMONY TIME!

spacer.png

Love. Angel. Music. Baby. is the debut solo studio album by American singer Gwen Stefani. It was released on November 12, 2004, by Interscope Records. Stefani, who had previously released five studio albums as lead singer of the rock band No Doubt, began recording solo material in early 2003. She began working on Love. Angel. Music. Baby. as a side project that would become a full album after No Doubt went on hiatus.

spacer.png

Tracklist:

1. What You Waiting For?
2. Rich Girl
3. Hollaback Girl
4. Cool
5. Bubble Pop Electric
6. Luxurious
7. Harajuku Girls
8. Crash
9. The Real Thing
10. Serious
11. Danger Zone
12. Long Way To Go

Participants: @Twitter @DonnieDarko @Elvira @GitHub @NYNJ Nights @Franch Toast @Blown Away @Lorde Von Kok @BabyMario44 @kaelergrey @PETTY

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 6

Popstanne 5,076

I hope one of the decaf 80s tunes goes first (even though there are no skips on this album). Y'all better have done right by Cool. 

Gwen Stefani Reaction GIF by moodman

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,450

First out - 

12 - Bubble Pop Electric

Average rate: 5.52
Highest rate: 10 @BabyMario44 
Lowest rate: 0 @Lorde Von Kok @Blown Away

Comments:

@Elvira - This song is so underrated? Yes, it is a bit messy but that's what makes it so special? lol I love how it's so naughty and silly. Johnny, get out of here!

@PETTY - The Andre 3000, the play on words, the production. Another hit although for some reason I don't love it as much as I did back then. It's kind of loud and too fast for me to listen to randomly. I only really enjoy it for nostalgic purposes or if I play the album all the way through.

@Blown Away - This track is horrible. It's very tedious and frantic. With What You Waiting For it was used perfectly, but here it's straight up annoying. The talking during the song and the whiny way in which Gwen sings don't help the song either. The worst on the album.

@Lorde Von Kok - A mess of noise, please.

@Franch Toast - I find the opening to be really annoying, especially after all those Tik-Tok videos. It’s a catchy enough song, but it’s also kind of annoying. We get it, Gwen—you’re horny and want to get it on in the car. I prefer the other André 3000 collab on the album.

@kaelergrey - I love this song. Its amazing, energetic and electrifying. It sounds very different from the rest of Gwens discography.

@GitHub - uhh idk about this

@NYNJ Nights - wow this song clashes harder than Venus. sorry but it gives me a headache and is a bit of a let down after the first four iconic songs

• shook 3
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,761
Just now, blankpaper said:

First out - 

12 - Bubble Pop Electric

Average rate: 5.52
Highest rate: 10 @BabyMario44 
Lowest rate: 0 @Lorde Von Kok @Blown Away

Comments:

@Elvira - This song is so underrated? Yes, it is a bit messy but that's what makes it so special? lol I love how it's so naughty and silly. Johnny, get out of here!

@PETTY - The Andre 3000, the play on words, the production. Another hit although for some reason I don't love it as much as I did back then. It's kind of loud and too fast for me to listen to randomly. I only really enjoy it for nostalgic purposes or if I play the album all the way through.

@Blown Away - This track is horrible. It's very tedious and frantic. With What You Waiting For it was used perfectly, but here it's straight up annoying. The talking during the song and the whiny way in which Gwen sings don't help the song either. The worst on the album.

@Lorde Von Kok - A mess of noise, please.

@Franch Toast - I find the opening to be really annoying, especially after all those Tik-Tok videos. It’s a catchy enough song, but it’s also kind of annoying. We get it, Gwen—you’re horny and want to get it on in the car. I prefer the other André 3000 collab on the album.

@kaelergrey - I love this song. Its amazing, energetic and electrifying. It sounds very different from the rest of Gwens discography.

@GitHub - uhh idk about this

@NYNJ Nights - wow this song clashes harder than Venus. sorry but it gives me a headache and is a bit of a let down after the first four iconic songs

I like Bubble Pop Electric, to me it deserved better

• thanks 2