CEREMONY | L.A.M.B - Gwen Stefani

blankpaper

Popstanne 5,076

At  least the best songs from the album are still in play, so we're "cool" so far (and we better stay cool till at least the top two). 

ARTPOPster 2,450

7 - Serious

Average rate: 8.55
Highest rate: 10 @PETTY @Blown Away @kaelergrey @BabyMario44 
Lowest rate: 5 @DonnieDarko

Comments:

@Elvira - Serious is that b*ch. Seriously. I had to, sorry.

@PETTY - The first 40 seconds of this SONG >>>> UGH. *chefs kiss* it's just such a sexy song. 

@Blown Away - This song is retro pop perfection. The melodies are fantastic and the chorus is heavenly. The tone in which Gwen sings fits the desperate nature of this song very well. And the bridge is great too.

@Franch Toast - Okay, we’re still on decaf 80s tunes. Totally fun to dance to, but could use more oomph.

@kaelergrey - This song is such an earworm. Once Gwen sang, "This love is Serious.." she meant it in every sense of the word, that it will make you love this song seriously. Such a standout track. 

@GitHub - not bad

@NYNJ Nights - pretty good!

• shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,792
Just now, blankpaper said:

7 - Serious

Comments:

@PETTY - The first 40 seconds of this SONG >>>> UGH. *chefs kiss* it's just such a sexy song. 

@Blown Away - This song is retro pop perfection. The melodies are fantastic and the chorus is heavenly. The tone in which Gwen sings fits the desperate nature of this song very well. And the bridge is great too.

@Franch Toast - Okay, we’re still on decaf 80s tunes. Totally fun to dance to, but could use more oomph.

@kaelergrey - This song is such an earworm. Once Gwen sang, "This love is Serious.." she meant it in every sense of the word, that it will make you love this song seriously. Such a standout track. 

@GitHub - not bad

deserved top 5

• thanks 2

7 - Serious

Comments:

@GitHub - not bad

Serious out before Danger Zone, Rich Girl and What You Waiting For?

Kris Jenner E GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions

• shook 1
  • thanks 2

Popstanne 5,076
Just now, Blown Away said:

Serious out before Danger Zone, Rich Girl and What You Waiting For?

Kris Jenner E GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions

Okay, I'll concede on Danger Zone, but Rich Girl and What You Waiting For are pop perfection. 

alice in wonderland fancy GIF

ARTPOPster 2,450

6 - Danger Zone

Average rate: 8.64
Highest rate: 11 @Twitter
Lowest rate: 6 @GitHub

Comments:

@Elvira - Probably my second favorite song of the album after WYWF, this song is a masterpiece that should be praised and deserved more attention. The whole composition is genius, the possible meaning behind it and the whole electroclash inspired is just marvelous.

@PETTY - This didn't age as well as I thought it did. But still iconic nonetheless.

@Blown Away - This song is a bit underrated. It has a very interesting intro, great production and a great building prechorus. The only thing that it lacks in a bit is a big, resounding chorus. The one it has falls a bit flat at times. But it could've at least been as big as Crash (Down The Charts) was if it got the chance.

@Franch Toast - I like her voice here better than in some of the other “80s lite” songs. It has more body, and better showcases her uniqueness. 

@kaelergrey - This song is such an amazing song. That years from now. I still remember this songs melody and tune. It is one of those songs that will never leave your mind due to its very amazing sound. I love this song so much, just like the rest of the album.

@GitHub - solid, but a bit lackluster for me

@NYNJ Nights - catchy!

• paws up 2
  • shook 1
  • lol 1

Popstanne 5,076

FOUR :dead:

let me go cry into the AARP mail i've been getting :bradley:

I was an adult when LAMB came out, so let me pass the Kleenex. 

• hugs 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,450
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Megarate just got more and more disappointing

spacer.png

tbf the top 5 are extremely predictable so this is still good for one of the songs that aren't so well known

• paws up 1
  • shook 1