The Fame Popster 477
2 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

6. Telephone (feat. Beyoncé) - 8.29

Highest Score: 11 @Delusional @Purple_Aisu 

Lowest Score: 4 @YourPocko 

SZj6.gif

COMMENTS:

Reveal hidden contents

YourPocko I love the music video... but for a Gaga and Beyoncé collab.. the stakes are toooo high!
Franch Toast The video with its nods to Tarantino and continuation of the Paparazzi storyline outshines the song, but still, one of my favorite collabs.
PETTY The music video is what saved this song for me. Out of any song, this song sticks out the most. It doesn’t fit on the album as well as she wanted it to. But it has Beyoncé so it’s automatically iconic.
danwasd OVERRATED AS F*CK!!!! (it's sooooo repetitive, chile)
WildAmerican Think this one is overrated. It's not one I come back to that much
Joesuda Honestly the video is iconic, the song is iconic and it is sad that there are no performances where Beyonce and Miss Gaga are together.
A Little Monsterrr ring a ring.... i like it but i don't listen to it a lot
Blown Away This song is good, but it aged a little bit. It sounds very 2008-2009 to me, but it still slaps nevertheless. Beyoncé is a nice addition to the song and the video elevates the song a bit higher for me. It's an epic camp fest.
NYNJ Nights Great song and collab, fits the album theme and still gets a 9/10 but is the least signature "Gaga". Any other pop girl could have written/sang this.
Grasim Gaga looked so hot in the telephone music video
Lorde Von Kok A moment in pop culture history.
Delusional One of her best songs
GitHub do people not like this? it's very nostalgic
kaelergrey An amazing collaboration from the Amazing Queen B and Gaga. This is a staple on Gagas discography for a reason. Its iconic, Its amazing and an earworm treat.
little legend Meh , kinda basic song. Never really liked it
crazybadbich97 Just cause the lyrics a kinda shallow ? And it was the beyonce collab and they went with this song ...And i Kinda like video Phone more....
JustJames Should’ve been a non-album single (or deluxe addition)

giphy.gif

Telephone deserves better.

Edited by Kattys
  • lol 2

Moderator 6,288
1 minute ago, ShesAMess said:

Here and ready to see DITD finally get the recognition it deserves 

spacer.png

Wow. Taste coming from you. I'm gobsmacked but also proud.

giphy.thumb.gif.a9c1280e46327e91ac74ded6

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,763
x3
15 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

8. Teeth - Average Score: 6.98

Highest Score: 11 @Joesuda

Lowest Score: 1 @YourPocko @danwasd @little legend @Beatriz

tumblr_mo96eaY0VX1qhi8xvo1_500.gif

COMMENTS:

Hide contents

ChromaticaOreos Underrated gem.
YourPocko No comment!
ProjectJoanne No. If I could I would spice it up to be better.
Franch Toast Y'all are going to do this song dirty, probably because you haven't seen your dentist in a while due to Covid. Just because you don't floss and have bad breath doesn't mean you should take it out on this fabulous track.
PETTY Talented, Brilliant, Incredible, Amazing, Showstopping, Spectacular, Never The Same, Totally Unique, Completely Not Ever Been Done Before, Unafraid To Reference Or Not Reference, Put It In A Blender, sh!t On It, Vomit On It, Eat It, Give Birth To It.
danwasd ugh, just ugh. UGH. UGH!!!
WildAmerican what is this song lol
lavenderblondee Feels like a truly unique song for a pop star. One of my favorite Gagz beats.
Joesuda I love it, the thumping beat, showing my teeth. I guess only pretty people are able to enjoy it x. My eleven for this is dedicated to the flop @little legend who said that I would not give my 11 to this song.
A Little Monsterrr 🦷show me your teeth🦷 :)
Blown Away I can't finish the song. Something about it irks me.
NYNJ Nights Monster's jealous twin - good but not good enough
Lorde Von Kok A whole sexy bop. Show me your molars chile.
Delusional Interesting
GitHub Arguably the most interesting song on this record. I don't really care for the lyrics, otherwise I'd be into this in a big way.
kaelergrey Such an underrated song and a perfect closing song to such an amazing piece of art from none other than the most amazing Lady Gaga.
little legend Ew. The only filler in this legendary album. Awful absolutely awful. Even Stupid Love is better. Seriously why she putted this "song" on the album? Embarrassing
crazybadbich97 I like the production but sometimes its sounds a bit cheap :D

spacer.png

Pop-a-911-ster 26,763
x3
6 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

6. Telephone (feat. Beyoncé) - 8.29

Highest Score: 11 @Delusional @Purple_Aisu 

Lowest Score: 4 @YourPocko 

SZj6.gif

COMMENTS:

Hide contents

YourPocko I love the music video... but for a Gaga and Beyoncé collab.. the stakes are toooo high!
Franch Toast The video with its nods to Tarantino and continuation of the Paparazzi storyline outshines the song, but still, one of my favorite collabs.
PETTY The music video is what saved this song for me. Out of any song, this song sticks out the most. It doesn’t fit on the album as well as she wanted it to. But it has Beyoncé so it’s automatically iconic.
danwasd OVERRATED AS F*CK!!!! (it's sooooo repetitive, chile)
WildAmerican Think this one is overrated. It's not one I come back to that much
Joesuda Honestly the video is iconic, the song is iconic and it is sad that there are no performances where Beyonce and Miss Gaga are together.
A Little Monsterrr ring a ring.... i like it but i don't listen to it a lot
Blown Away This song is good, but it aged a little bit. It sounds very 2008-2009 to me, but it still slaps nevertheless. Beyoncé is a nice addition to the song and the video elevates the song a bit higher for me. It's an epic camp fest.
NYNJ Nights Great song and collab, fits the album theme and still gets a 9/10 but is the least signature "Gaga". Any other pop girl could have written/sang this.
Grasim Gaga looked so hot in the telephone music video
Lorde Von Kok A moment in pop culture history.
Delusional One of her best songs
GitHub do people not like this? it's very nostalgic
kaelergrey An amazing collaboration from the Amazing Queen B and Gaga. This is a staple on Gagas discography for a reason. Its iconic, Its amazing and an earworm treat.
little legend Meh , kinda basic song. Never really liked it
crazybadbich97 Just cause the lyrics a kinda shallow ? And it was the beyonce collab and they went with this song ...And i Kinda like video Phone more....
JustJames Should’ve been a non-album single (or deluxe addition)

spacer.png

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 2,686

5. So Happy I Could Die - 8.49

Highest Score: 11 @PETTY @Ms I am a local @lavenderblondee @NYNJ Nights 

Lowest Score: 4 @Blown Away

source.gif

COMMENTS:

Spoiler

YourPocko I would give it a 7 but the image of Gaga performing it with that mechanic dress at the Monster Ball gives me chills.. so 8!
Franch Toast I love that lavender blonde too, and the unusual melody and sounds have grown on me, but this is still probably my least favorite Fame Monster track.
PETTY Hands down my favorite song on this album. It’s litrally perfect luv. It’s always given me Spice Girls on molly vibes.
WildAmerican cute lil bop
Ms I am a local This is IT. The production, again, is incredible. One of her best songs.
lavenderblondee Hypnotizing track and her vocals in the chorus are something sent down from the gods themselves.
Joesuda Clearly the weakest song on the album, but it is still good.
A Little Monsterrr still one of my top 3 fav songs and i still don't know why people hate the song
Blown Away This song is a little vapid. Maybe it's the monotone vocals or the lack of something explosive in the song, but it almost sounds like an anonymous filler song.
NYNJ Nights Underrated gem; perfect production that creates pure catharsis; iconic lyrics and TMB performance. I have never seen anyone hate on it and deservedly so. It gets my 11.
GagaGlambert  
Grasim Miasouuuuuuuuu
Lorde Von Kok Such a good song, truly. A gem that not enough people stan.
Delusional It’s kind of just there in her discography but we live
GitHub chorus reminds me too much of Pocketful of Sunshine (not a compliment) & I find songs with commentary about clubbing v unrelatable
kaelergrey Another amazing track from The Fame Monster. It is dark, mysterious and euphoric. I can say alot of things about this song and all of them are rooted in praise. Listen to it and youll know what I mean.
little legend I love this song. 10/10
crazybadbich97 I forgot what it sounds like so basic :D
JustJames Underrated album cut

• paws up 1
  • shook 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

Gaming Leader 6,416
Just now, Anveeroy said:

source.gif

COMMENTS:

Reveal hidden contents

YourPocko I would give it a 7 but the image of Gaga performing it with that mechanic dress at the Monster Ball gives me chills.. so 8!
Franch Toast I love that lavender blonde too, and the unusual melody and sounds have grown on me, but this is still probably my least favorite Fame Monster track.
PETTY Hands down my favorite song on this album. It’s litrally perfect luv. It’s always given me Spice Girls on molly vibes.
Ms I am a local This is IT. The production, again, is incredible. One of her best songs.
lavenderblondee Hypnotizing track and her vocals in the chorus are something sent down from the gods themselves.
A Little Monsterrr still one of my top 3 fav songs and i still don't know why people hate the song
Blown Away This song is a little vapid. Maybe it's the monotone vocals or the lack of something explosive in the song, but it almost sounds like an anonymous filler song.
NYNJ Nights Underrated gem; perfect production that creates pure catharsis; iconic lyrics and TMB performance. I have never seen anyone hate on it and deservedly so. It gets my 11.
GagaGlambert  
Grasim Miasouuuuuuuuu
GitHub chorus reminds me too much of Pocketful of Sunshine (not a compliment) & I find songs with commentary about clubbing v unrelatable
kaelergrey Another amazing track from The Fame Monster. It is dark, mysterious and euphoric. I can say alot of things about this song and all of them are rooted in praise. Listen to it and youll know what I mean.

K im OUT yall  are TRASH

spacer.png

@lavenderblondee sweetie let’s go 

spacer.png

• lol 7

A Popster Is Born 13,643
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

You the one talking/quoting yourself to make a bad taste point.

spacer.png

Take a bite of my bad girl meat, daddy 

spacer.png

• shook 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,763
x3
2 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

source.gif

COMMENTS:

Hide contents

GagaGlambert  
Grasim Miasouuuuuuuuu

Deserved better but at least it's higher than Overatedfadphone

• paws up 2