Patrizia Reggiani Calls Out Lady Gaga For Not Meeting Before Filming: ‘I’m Rather Annoyed’

PETTY

Gaming Leader 6,416

Patrizia Reggiani is calling out Lady Gaga, who is starring as Reggiani in Ridley Scott’s upcoming movie “House of Gucci.” 

“I’m annoyed by the fact that Lady Gaga is portraying me in the new Ridley Scott film without even having the courtesy or the good sense to come and meet me,” Reggiani told the Italian national news agency. “It’s nothing to do with money because I won’t be taking a single cent from the film. It’s about common sense and respect.”

She continued, “I believe that any good actor should first get to know the person that they are meant to be playing,” Reggiani said, adding, “I think it is not right that I wasn’t contacted. And I say this with all the sympathy and appreciation that I have for her.”

Sweetie, you’re a murderer and we’re in a pandemic. Imagine being so petty as to thinking you’re owed a meeting :icant: You signed over your rights for portrayal, so you’re gonna take what you get luvs! 

• lol 12

Gaming Leader 6,416
4 hours ago, Bakugo said:

Welp! She has a point...

No she really doesn’t :mess:

if Ridley wanted this woman as a part of the filming process in any way, he would’ve made that happen. I bet Patrizia expects to be invited to the premier as well lmfao. Not gonna happen. She’s a criminal ffs :icant:

ARTPOPster 1,319
8 minutes ago, PETTY said:

if Tony wanted this woman as a part of the filming process in any way, he would’ve made that happen. I bet Patrizia expects to be invited to the premier as well lmfao. Not gonna happen. She’s a criminal ffs :icant:

Well it kinda sets Gags up for failure 

even if she does a good job, the person she’s portraying is gonna whine about how she didn’t do a good job playing her

I can see why she didn’t meet her but it would have been safer to just have a short zoom so Gaga can be like “I got her blessing” 

Edited by blastertoyo

Gaming Leader 6,416
Just now, blastertoyo said:

Well it kinda sets Gags up for failure 

even if she does a good job, the person she’s portraying is gonna whine about how she didn’t do a good job playing her

But no one really cares what this murderer thinks. Critics aren’t going to say, "Gaga was so bad because Patrizia thinks so!" :icant:

Theres been hundreds of instances where the person an actor was playing didn’t agree with the way they were portrayed and it didn’t affect the film or critic’s opinions in any way. 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
24 minutes ago, PETTY said:

if Tony wanted this woman as a part of the filming process in any way, he would’ve made that happen. I bet Patrizia expects to be invited to the premier as well lmfao. Not gonna happen. She’s a criminal ffs :icant:

I meant more to know who she was truly from her mouth. But like otherwise everything else you say I agree with. 

Community Leader 454

If there is truth/accuracy to what I have read that the tumor/the surgery to remove it caused long-term effects on her personality and that this played into decisions etc... I just hope the story is told with accuracy. That’s all.

ARTPOPster 1,279

Tricky situation, I agree that since the person's alive there's a higher chance of having the real person whining about it and also other people that met her and still does talking sh!t about it, which is a trouble for Gaga and the reception of the movie :arguega:

But also she set up a f-ing m*rder, so like, just have a sit, darling. :lesson:

Popster to Popster 4,833

She wants to get Gaga's attention so she could have a saying in this movie to not look that bad in public's eye, I mean she's known to have an arrogant attitude and she's a criminal overall, why would anyone contact her. The full story about her case is known already, I'm sure Ridley Scott knows what he's doing. 

5 hours ago, PETTY said:
Sweetie, you’re a murderer and we’re in a pandemic. Imagine being so petty as to thinking you’re owed a meeting :icant: You signed over your rights for portrayal, so you’re gonna take what you get luvs! 

Omg :laughga:

• lol 2

The Popster 152

not some of you acting like we need her blessing, this is not a biopic about a beloved figure lmfao

you do NOT want that, that's not a good look! she's hated by most, ain't no hero and is not going to be portrayed that way either... wth!?

Gaga's going to portray the Patrizia based on the book! It's a drama, not a documentary! They don't need to get in touch, it's been done this way since forever, nothing new.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

Popster to Popster 3,689
26 minutes ago, sickandtired2.0 said:

Gaga's going to portray the Patrizia based on the book! It's a drama, not a documentary! They don't need to get in touch, it's been done this way since forever, nothing new.

agreed. we saw this most recently with Charlize Theron's portrayal of Megyn Kelly in Bombshell who may not be a murderer, but is not exactly the most likeable person either. Charlize was constantly asked if she talked to Megyn during promotional interviews and then Megyn went on to have her own interview on what she thought the film did and did not "get right" in her eyes. I'm sure we'll get the same with Patrizia based on how things are going

• paws up 3