MEGARATE | Months of the year

gagaschickens

Pop-a-911-ster 26,832
x3

i hope October , December and a summer month to prevail

I also hope that the rat-slugs months such January , February, March and September will flop harder than a Katy Perry single

• lol 1

11) JANUARY (AVERAGE 4.13) 

Highest/Lowest voters:

Spoiler

Lowest voters: @blankpaper @PETTY @lavenderblondee - 0

Highest voters: @YourPocko– 10

Comments:

Spoiler

@Franch Toast - It's too cold and dreary, and it feels like such a sad month after the holidays.

@WildAmerican - early months suck, seasonal affective disorder, cold, dark all the time

@Joesuda - January gets a boost because it is the first month, otherwise it is a month where time often seems to stand still. The dealings of the previous year often linger into the next and it feels like the gears need time to shift into place.

@blankpaper - There’s nothing good about January. It’s cold and snowy and icy, and the holidays are over so there’s nothing to distract from the seasonal depression anymore. My birthday’s in January and I hate my birthday, and it’s the start of tax/audit season

@Lorde Von Kok - December's forgotten sister.

@NYNJ Nights - love the feeling of a new start and hope on New Years, but then reality of returning to work/school sets in

@GitHub - it's a huge let down and goes on for ages

@gagaschickens - cute but never-ending. i like the fact it snows, sometimes

@Blown Away - I should say it's the best month, because it's my birthday month. But let's be real, it isn't. It's still a great month though. You get loads of new music, the old hits from the year before usually get discarded. You have sales, the entire month. The snow is a major annoying factor  though. I hate it when the streets are all snowed and icy. And the days are so short too.

@YourPocko - The beginning of a new year and I love everything that happens in this month. Always full of good news to me personally and lots of my family/friends birthdays.

@PETTY - I don’t love January. Always so broke after the Holidays ran my wallets for filth. It’s snowy, it’s cold. Pointless month

@Sir.Sim - (Love it because it so super cold in January)

@lavenderblondee - January is depressing in my state because it's the coldest and you just had a bunch of holidays followed by NOTHING to look forward to.

@chailatte - a little cold but nice

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

the best month of the year,

10) NOVEMBER (AVERAGE 5.82) fedca1-emote.png

Highest/Lowest voters:

Spoiler

Lowest voters: @GagaGlambert – 0

Highest voters - @chailatte @gagaschickens – 11

Comments: 

Spoiler

@ProjectJoanne - The month the demo version of the whole Blue album released, stream it!

@Franch Toast - The beginning of cold and gray weather.

@WildAmerican - purely associated with Thanksgiving and that makes it nice. Great month.

@Joesuda - November is probably the worst month - the days are short, the cold is starting to settle in and there are no holidays to lift the spirits.

@blankpaper - It just sucks. Wintery and dreary and thanksgiving is a stupid holiday

@Lorde Von Kok - No nut november? Not for me!

@thetea - last month of school before summer break and exams

@NYNJ Nights - turkey trots are fun

@GitHub – ugly

@gagaschickens - yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing. wish this month would last longer. the weather is amazing, the short and dark days. i love it so much<3

@Blown Away - November is fall at its fullest. Perfect to get cozy and drink some hot chocolate with marshmallows and amaretto together and watch TV together.

@YourPocko - Lots of holidays and celebrations incoming...

@PETTY - Meh, starts getting a little too cold here and I have to see too much family I don’t care to see during Thanksgiving. A basic month

@lavenderblondee - Winter is coming and that's depressing.

@chailatte - best month!

fedca1-emote.png fedca1-emote.png fedca1-emote.png

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
1 minute ago, Joesuda said:

So far nothing of value has been lost

November is only good because of the start of the holiday season with thanksgiving in the US otherwise I agree with your comment 

• paws up 1

Popstanne 5,076
Just now, blankpaper said:

Wow I was in a mood when I made those comments :icant: I don’t remember any of these lmao 

Your comments are my favorite. :laughga:

Moderator 3,690
Just now, NYNJ Nights said:

November is only good because of the start of the holiday season with thanksgiving in the US otherwise I agree with your comment 

In my country, Holiday celebrations usually start in December so November is just left with being the cold, dark month with nothing fun. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
Just now, Joesuda said:

In my country, Holiday celebrations usually start in December so November is just left with being the cold, dark month with nothing fun. 

Yes turning clocks back and the lack of sunlight is depressing 

9) APRIL (AVERAGE 5.9)

Highest/Lowest voters:

Spoiler

Lowest voters - @YourPocko @Sir.Sim – 2

Highest voters - @NYNJ Nights – 11

Comments:

Spoiler

@ProjectJoanne - The month Blue released, stream it!

@Franch Toast - Better than March because spring is truly in the air.

@WildAmerican - not as much hype as March but solid

@Joesuda - April is just a solid month, nothing bad, but nothing groundbreaking.

@blankpaper - It’s fine. Rainy but starting to feel more like spring. Plus it’s (supposed to be) Coachella month

@Lorde Von Kok - Not winter, and not spring. Choose yourself.

@NYNJ Nights - don't let the old saying fool you, we get flowers in April. Love cherry blossoms. Had to rate it high because I'm an April Aries

@GitHub - It's honestly kind of lackluster. The weather is usually a mixed bag and, unlike March when we're just so happy to not be freezing, we expect better by the time it comes around.

@gagaschickens - same as march, lockdown made me appreciate it more. march is still better though

@Blown Away - April is nice, it's getting warmer, but not too warm. Everything starts to blossom and comes back to life. It has Easter, so another reason to come together with the family.

@YourPocko - Nothing special about this month except it starts with its first day full of cheesy pranks ugh!

@PETTY - Too much rain tbh

@lavenderblondee - It's gonna be May.

@chailatte - starting to get too hot

• paws up 1
  • sad 2