WildAmerican

Vaccine Yet?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Vaccine Yet?

• Yes
    • Not Yet

ARTPOPster 2,173

Not yet but I will, I’m only 17 💀

My mom sadly won’t though, she’s on the side where she’s concerned about long term effects, she REALLY doesn’t want me to get it, but good thing I live with my dad 💅

• paws up 2
  • hugs 2

Popster to Popster 3,689

I'm not in the priority group so I am still waiting to be eligible to get mine. I am happy though that my grandma just got her second shot today and my parents got theirs as well.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

ARTPOPster 1,065

unfortunatly not, and germany is a mess currently... + since i'm a healthy 25 year old, i'm in the last categorie which (with it's current speed) will get the first shot sometime in autmn

:dead:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,470

no, not yet. i will get it but the government here isn't rolling it out till june and even then i won't be eligible till 2022 probably. i'm in a high risk area though and we've been the centre of every outbreak in the country so i might get it earlier but who knows

ARTPOPster 2,470
3 hours ago, NYNJ Nights said:

I am happy though that my grandma just got her second shot today and my parents got theirs as well.

i'm hoping that my nana can get it soon. she's 83 and i feel so bad for her having to stay home everyday, she misses going to church and family events which is a HUGE part of our culture

• hugs 4

Pop-a-911-ster 38,687
1 hour ago, little legend said:

A year ago on Charts Discussion Thread, seriously no one remembers? 

We know you are french, don't lie to us:katy:

Go to sleep

Popster to Popster 3,752

I'm at the bottom of the list anyway, but between my flop city's abysmal rollout (that included an actual scandal resulting in a criminal investigation) and my employer telling us they weren't vaccinating staff despite being one of the largest healthcare systems in the state, I'm not too hopeful.

• hugs 1
  • sad 1