Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 10,144

Chromatica era achievements in award shows:

- 2 Grammy noms, 1 win (her first win for a dance pop song since 2011)

- 9 VMAs noms (the best amount she had since 2010). 5 wins (again, the most since 2010). Only artist ever to win at least 5 awards in 2 different years

- 4 AMAs noms (the best she had tied with 2009). 1 win and first female to win EDM category

- 7 PCAs noms (her most ever)

- 7 EMAs noms (the best she had tied with 2011). 2 wins and extends her record as the most awarded female

Pending: Brit Awards, and Billboard Awards (we will get some wins there for sure)

lady-gaga-bowie.gif?resize=600,335&ssl=1

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 3

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, little legend said:

I still dont understand why we should make a new thread after 1.000 pages

this was a thing on GGD but it was for technical issues. After all i don't think our traditions should be ralated with that rat place.

1 hour ago, Miaou said:

this 

There are some technical reasons to do so here as well (we're on the exact same platform), but it's mostly for discoverability. Joining a thread 600 pages long is already a tall order. Joining one 2600 pages deep is like insane. I think this allows to both historically preserve the threads in time, which is nice while making it slightly less scary for people to join.

Plus, it's better for SEO to have more well-visited topics than just a few.

Also, very happy I added this erase colors button. 

• paws up 10
  • yaas, gaga 1

Just now, Doncho said:

Chromatica era achievements in award shows:

- 2 Grammy noms, 1 win (her first win for a dance pop song since 2011)

- 9 VMAs noms (the best amount she had since 2010). 5 wins (again, the most since 2010). Only artist ever to win at least 5 awards in 2 different years

- 4 AMAs noms (the best she had tied with 2009). 1 win and first female to win EDM category

- 7 PCAs noms (her most ever)

- 7 EMAs noms (the best she had tied with 2011). 2 wins and extends her record as the most awarded female

Pending: Brit Awards, and Billboard Awards (we will get some wins there for sure)

lady-gaga-bowie.gif?resize=600,335&ssl=1

FLOP ERA, IT DIDN't MATCH THE FAMES SALES :mad:

• lol 4

Kindness Admin 6,892

GRAMMY BOOST & GUCCI HYPE EDITION

The way we're pretending we don't know she has has a whole album coming out in a few months :stopga:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 10,144
Just now, admin said:

The way we're pretending we don't know she has has a whole album coming out in a few months :stopga:

I cant wait for the album! I just hope they dont delay it for no reason

• yaas, gaga 1

Gaga’s most famous songs on TikTok

1. Poker Face - 2.608.000 videos (Latest trend + Charlie D’Amelio dance :dead:)
  2. Judas - 1.305.000 videos
  3. The Cure - 630.500 videos
  4. Rain On Me - 484.800 videos
  5. Perfect Illusion - 227.400 videos
  6. Just Dance - 191.700 videos
  7. Born This Way - 87,3k
  8. Alejandro - 76.400 videos
  9. Paparazzi - 62.000 videos
  10. Applause - 61.700 videos

I have a problem with BR, the trend with the song was to sing the song acapella. That means that every person used their own sound instead of using a viral one. There’s no way I can track the number of videos, but I found this:

#BadRomanceChallenge - 1B views

#PokerFace + #PokerFaceChallenge + other hashtags = +625M views

I think we can assume by this that BR definitely has more videos than both of the PF trends that happened on TikTok.

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 9
  • yaas, gaga 1

• Andreu changed the title to Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year
  • Dirkje locked this topic
  • joesuda unlocked this topic