Drag Race Megathread: DR Philippines announced

NotDoctor

Deactivated 14,311
10 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

Yeah that leaked a few weeks ago on Reddit.  I'm betting someone for fired :billie:

MESS

• 1 month later...
Popster to Popster 4,583

All Stars 6 reveal incoming

It's weird to me that they're branding it as RuDemption.  Seems like even they accept that All Stars isn't the best of the best throwing down anymore :billie:

For people who like spoilers, low quality promo photos already leaked for the cast:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by NotDoctor

• NotDoctor changed the title to Drag Race Megathread: All Stars 6 Reveal Coming Soon
Popster to Popster 4,583

Based on this cast, the fandom is gonna be so annoying this season

I bet there'll be a lot of drama though so should be fun

Edited by NotDoctor
  • love 1

• NotDoctor changed the title to Drag Race Megathread: AS6 June 24th
Popster to Popster 4,583

I’m genuinely excited to see what Jiggly, Rajah and Sonique bring this time, and I just hope Pandora doesn’t embarrass herself. Also considering the circumstances of Ginger on AS2, I’m happy to see more of her.

Tentatively interested in Transphobia K Bonet but we’ll see 

1 hour ago, GagaSine said:

Wow I am scared this season is gonna be a lot of messy drama :enigma: hopefully they surprise us

If you’re not looking for messy drama, then is the wrong show :dead:

Edited by NotDoctor
  • shook 1

The Fame Popster 319
2 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

I’m genuinely excited to see what Jiggly, Rajah and Sonique bring this time, and I just hope Pandora doesn’t embarrass herself. Also considering the circumstances of Ginger on AS2, I’m happy to see more of her.

If you’re not looking for messy drama, then is the wrong show :dead:

Idk I feel like some seasons have less drama and I feel like the producers were really banking on Jiggly, Eureka, Rajah, Silky etc to make a bunch of drama and tbh I'm not into that.

Moderator 6,288
12 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Let me research this tea. This should be interesting considering two trans queen are on the season.

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
4 hours ago, Delusional said:

Ginger Minj? Again? Enough. 

Same for Yara and Pandora tho.... BUT they flopped their All Stars... so why not? I am always down for some queens as long as the All Stars is good and dramatic and I am there!

AND WHY SERENA AT ALL....

ALSO KYLIE SONIQUE LOVE FOR THE WIN!!!! STAN b*ch!!!!! Eureka ( whilst I love the mess she is... couldn't she have come AS7?)

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 564
On 5/27/2021 at 12:03 AM, Bakugo said:

Same for Yara and Pandora tho.... BUT they flopped their All Stars... so why not? I am always down for some queens as long as the All Stars is good and dramatic and I am there!

AND WHY SERENA AT ALL....

ALSO KYLIE SONIQUE LOVE FOR THE WIN!!!! STAN b*ch!!!!! Eureka ( whilst I love the mess she is... couldn't she have come AS7?)

Same this would be iconic if finally a transwomen won this and I think sonique is with Pepermint the least dramafilled queen transqueen who can really focus on the competition (not that I mind but Gia was a little hard to watch cause I know she hated what she did afterwards serverly)

• NotDoctor changed the title to Drag Race Megathread: DR Philippines announced