Drag Race Megathread: DR Philippines announced

NotDoctor

Popster to Popster 4,583

Looks like an all winners season is incoming after all, speculated cast from Reddit below

Spoiler

Rumored cast so far:

Jinkx, Raja, Trinity, Shea, Monet, Violet, The Vivinne, Yvie

I saw these names thrown around but less confidently: Jaida, Envy Peru and Priyanka

Honestly if you’re having an all winners season without Bob, Alaska and/or Bianca…… why even bother? 

@SLAG @Bakugo @Lorde Von Kok

Edited by NotDoctor
  • yaas, gaga 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
1 hour ago, NotDoctor said:

Looks like an all winners season is incoming after all, speculated cast from Reddit below

Reveal hidden contents

Rumored cast so far:

Jinkx, Raja, Trinity, Shea, Monet, Violet, The Vivinne, Yvie

I saw these names thrown around but less confidently: Jaida, Envy Peru and Priyanka

Honestly if you’re having an all winners season without Bob, Alaska and/or Bianca…… why even bother? 

@SLAG @Bakugo @Lorde Von Kok

Spoiler

Hope Shangela will rightfully be a part of that season as the AS3 winner.

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
6 hours ago, Lorde Von Kok said:
  Hide contents

Hope Shangela will rightfully be a part of that season as the AS3 winner.

MESS

• 2 weeks later...
Popster to Popster 4,583

Stacey is no longer returning to Canada’s Drag Race Season 2 :bradley:

Apparently she wasn’t able to get into the country due to COVID restrictions. I’m so sad, loved her so much 

Edited by NotDoctor

Deactivated 14,311
25 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Stacey is no longer returning to Canada’s Drag Race Season 2 :bradley:

Apparently she wasn’t able to get into the country due to COVID restrictions. I’m so sad, loved her so much 

So sad! 

• SLAG changed the title to Drag Race Megathread: RPDR Holland S2 (Aug 6th)
Popster to Popster 4,583
On 7/9/2021 at 1:04 PM, SLAG said:

I’m so excited for this because I really enjoyed the first season!:darkmode:

I’ve never watched Holland, if we ever get a drag race break again, is it worth catching up on?

Moderator 6,288
On 7/9/2021 at 7:50 PM, NotDoctor said:

I’ve never watched Holland, if we ever get a drag race break again, is it worth catching up on?

It's definitely worth watching. Mind you I watched it following a very disastrous Canada season 1. It had a really interesting cast and they were so talented. From what I remember it was mostly fair judging and imo the right queen one. The production and sets were really great too.

• paws up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • NotDoctor changed the title to Drag Race Megathread: UK3 coming this Autumn
Moderator 6,288
On 7/19/2021 at 10:11 AM, NotDoctor said:

Drag Race UK3 coming this autumn 

We’re really not gonna have a single week without Drag Race this year. :darkmode:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
On 7/19/2021 at 1:06 PM, SLAG said:

We’re really not gonna have a single week without Drag Race this year. :darkmode:

I just wanna know when the hell IAS is coming, it was filmed before UK3 I believe so where is it

• paws up 1

• 2 weeks later...
Moderator 6,288
On 7/19/2021 at 11:34 AM, NotDoctor said:

I just wanna know when the hell IAS is coming, it was filmed before UK3 I believe so where is it

Maybe it’ll be after AS6? There’s so many now. Kinda hard to guess where they’ll squeeze it in

Popster to Popster 4,583
On 7/29/2021 at 2:00 PM, SLAG said:

Maybe it’ll be after AS6? There’s so many now. Kinda hard to guess where they’ll squeeze it in

I think it would have to be cuz All Stars 7/All Winners will be like February with Season 14 following that in April or May if the follow the previous schedule, and it would have to be before those.  But also with Holland in August and UK3 in Autumn.... the later half of this year is gonna be jammed with DR.  It's exhausting :dead:

Moderator 6,288
On 7/29/2021 at 12:09 PM, NotDoctor said:

I think it would have to be cuz All Stars 7/All Winners will be like February with Season 14 following that in April or May if the follow the previous schedule, and it would have to be before those.  But also with Holland in August and UK3 in Autumn.... the later half of this year is gonna be jammed with DR.  It's exhausting :dead:

Is there any news about Canada 2? I feel like it’s overdue. Iirc Canada debuted before Holland and Holland is starting next month.

Popster to Popster 4,583
On 7/29/2021 at 2:30 PM, SLAG said:

Is there any news about Canada 2? I feel like it’s overdue. Iirc Canada debuted before Holland and Holland is starting next month.

God I totally forgot about Canada.  C2 is either still filming or finishing up I believe and I think for season 1, they got it on TV like 2 months after filming ended so I bet it'll be coming in like September

• paws up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • NotDoctor changed the title to Drag Race Megathread: DR Philippines announced
Popster to Popster 4,583

UK3 Meet The Queens is out!

I’ve been following Victoria Scone for a while and since she’s a cis woman, I never expected her to be on but I am so god damn excited 

@SLAG

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 6,288
On 8/18/2021 at 6:29 AM, NotDoctor said:

UK3 Meet The Queens is out!

I’ve been following Victoria Scone for a while and since she’s a cis woman, I never expected her to be on but I am so god damn excited 

@SLAG

Interesting cast. I'm still really surprised by how soon this season came along. Shook at Victoria Scone I want to know what the reaction of this casting will be. Holland 2 cast includes a trans woman and in the second episode of so one of the queens made a  "joke" that it wasn't fair for them to have to compete against her. This should be interesting.

• paws up 1