Corvus Albus 3K Ask Me Anything

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 27,747

Would you rather see Gaga collabing with Juju or Ava Max? :ohhh:

What past collaborator do you wish Gaga brings back and which one do you wish she never works with again?

Would you rather see Gaga having a smile-sized floppage with an album you love or smashing with an album that does nothing to you?

What is an artist no one would expect that you love?

Moderator 3,690

What do you love the most about Germany and what do you dislike/hate the most about Germany?

Thoughts on the EU?

What is your favourite weather?

Edited by Joesuda

Moderator 16,149
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Would you rather see Gaga collabing with Juju or Ava Max? :ohhh:

What past collaborator do you wish Gaga brings back and which one do you wish she never works with again?

Would you rather see Gaga having a smile-sized floppage with an album you love or smashing with an album that does nothing to you?

What is an artist no one would expect that you love?

#1 Ava Max just to make all her haters here seethe :tea:. Juju would definitely bring a really unique song to Gaga though.

#2 I don't want R. Kelly back. I want Gaga to bring back Elton John or Ari.

#3 I want the smashing album because I want her to be true to herself and ff that album doesn't do it for me then it's not her fault. At least I know that she can have another chance on the next album to impress me and a smash album will give her time and money to craft that.

#4 Caitlyn Smith. I don't really talk about her here but her songs are some of the best written I have ever heard. Her voice is just as amazing.

Moderator 16,149
5 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

What do you love the most about Germany and what do you dislike/hate the most about Germany?

Thoughts on the EU?

What is you favourite weather?

#1 I love that Germans are blunt to each other. I hate it when people hate opinions on me but hold back just to be polite.

I really hate the small mindedness of a lot of Germans. Nothing outside of their backyard is relevant for at least 60% of Germans

#2 I am very much pro EU, it has some problems but the positive largely outweighs the negative aspects. Honestly, we could have the United States Of Europe tomorrow and I wouldn't complain :ally:

#3 Sunny, blue sky, between 25°- 30°, not a lot of wind. Basically early autumn and late spring weather.

• paws up 1

Moderator 16,149

I hate you :gaga-scream:

Reveal hidden contents

inb4 favourite bad bunny song that's not with someone that made a tr4nsph0b3 jokes? :ohhh:

Then it's Callaíta

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 16,149

Favourity cities in Germany?

Dresden, Leipzig, Nürnberg, Würzburg, Augsburg, Heidelberg, Stuttgart, Aachen, Freiberg an der Mulde, Trier, Lübeck

Moderator 16,149
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Would you rather catch you best friend having sex or being caught by your best friend while you have sex :popcorn:

The latter already kinda happened, so the former :katy:

• lol 1