Why do you love yourself ?

Lorde Von Kok

Gaming Leader 8,440
6 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I notice little details about people and things that happen that most others overlook. 

I'm not intentionally cruel, and I will do things to help others at the benefit of hurting myself. 

I can relate a lot to that friend. Much love to you. :gaga-thanks:

6 minutes ago, Nino said:

This thread was such a good reminder to show myself some kindness tho omg bless u

:gaga-thanks: :gaga-thanks: :gaga-thanks: :gaga-thanks: :gaga-thanks: :gaga-thanks: :gaga-thanks: 

5 minutes ago, Born In Chromatica said:

I guess it is something I am still working on. I still do struggle to love myself from time to time, having anxiety and being a perfectionist. 

Working on yourself is self-love ! You are on the right way friend. :gaga-thanks:

3 minutes ago, Doot said:

I'm kind, I love with everything that I have, I'm supportive, I want what's best for others, and I have exquisite taste in entertainment. :tea:

You are, and so much more. :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 4

I know how to get really drunk, I'm good at buying cheap stuff or finding free stuff, I can use willpower to starve myself, I don't blame myself for any of my problems, I have friends that make me happy, and I'm gonna be rich some day once I learn the stock market.

• yaas, gaga 2

Gaming Leader 8,440
2 minutes ago, TINDER said:

Because nobody else do? :pillow:

Well days are tough, I'm just hoping better days will come! :happydance:

They will, sooner than you may think ! :classic_love:

2 minutes ago, Computer said:

I know how to get really drunk, I'm good at buying cheap stuff or finding free stuff, I can use willpower to starve myself, I don't blame myself for any of my problems, I have friends that make me happy, and I'm gonna be rich some day once I learn the stock market.

Wow, I wish I could do that. I'm sh!t at finance and stuff. That drunk part sounds fun, me too ! Let's party soon ! :happydance:

• yaas, gaga 2

I'm still learning to love myself more. I've ignored EuphoricVibez for too long, and he, and his adorable a** deserve to flourish, and grow as a person. I guess if I had to love something about myself, it would have to be my creativity, my kindness, and my willingness to finally speak up for myself, and not let anyone dictate how I feel.

• paws up 2

I criticize myself a lot and have some issues with loving myself, but at the end I still try every day. We all do. And the one thing I have to give myself credit for (even though it's a blessing and a curse) is that I put an endless amount of effort into my relationships with people. 

• hugs 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
17 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

I'm still learning to love myself more. I've ignored EuphoricVibez for too long, and he, and his adorable a** deserve to flourish, and grow as a person. I guess if I had to love something about myself, it would have to be my creativity, my kindness, and my willingness to finally speak up for myself, and not let anyone dictate how I feel.

17 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I really don't know. :awkney:

13 minutes ago, ice bear said:

because i love the things i do the way i do

6 minutes ago, justhislife said:

I criticize myself a lot and have some issues with loving myself, but at the end I still try every day. We all do. And the one thing I have to give myself credit for (even though it's a blessing and a curse) is that I put an endless amount of effort into my relationships with people. 

I Love You Hug GIF by Demic

• hugs 4

24 minutes ago, GlamourPuss said:

I'm understanding, respectful, kind, I care about how other people are feeling, but I don't let people walk all over me. 

Sometimes I'm too emotional but I always come out the other end loving who I am. I thank Gaga for teaching me how to do that even if I don't always live up to it. :katy_pie:

If you don't live up to it maybe she didn't teach you that well.  Play two Born This Ways and call me in the morning 

Deactivated 14,311

Maybe there is some hostility that needs to be aired out. 

I personally love my creativity, the way I go through monthly mental breakdowns and change my hair, the amount of taste I have in men, and doggos! 

• paws up 5

The Fame Popster 264
5 minutes ago, GlamourPuss said:

This is the exact type of behavior that makes online gaga forums toxic. This user keeps flop reacting my posts. @admin

hitting a disagreement reaction button isn't toxic behavior. Racial gaslighting, lying, and banning members based on those lies all are... :awkney: but I'm going to stay on topic here...

I love myself because I can eat six Big Macs in one sitting :rat:

• paws up 4
  • sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Gov Hooka said:

hitting a disagreement reaction button isn't toxic behavior. Racial gaslighting, lying, and banning members based on those lies all are... :awkney: but I'm going to stay on topic here...

I love myself because I can eat six Big Macs in one sitting :rat:

Hungry Jacks or Burger King wherever you are have a Vegan Whopper and I can put away a few of those too! 

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, GlamourPuss said:

I won't let people twist my words. If this site was the safe space it claims to be then the moderator team would not let this happen. 

You have to have came here knowing all too well what would happen... 

The Fame Popster 264
Just now, Bakugo said:

You have to have came here knowing all too well what would happen... 

part of me thinks it's not even her and someone pretending to be her to instigate for the kiis. either way, it's shady.