Why do you love yourself ?

Lorde Von Kok

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Gov Hooka said:

part of me thinks it's not even her and someone pretending to be her to instigate for the kiis. either way, it's shady.

Let them prove themselves... until there is solid evidence.  Everyone is redeemable.

The Popster 177
1 minute ago, Gov Hooka said:

part of me thinks it's not even her and someone pretending to be her to instigate for the kiis. either way, it's shady.

I was going to say, I think this may be a dupe account :ohyes:

OT: I try to be true to myself and stand for what I believe in, while allowing myself to grow and learn from others.

Edited by Edonis
  • paws up 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
2 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

My sense of humour.

5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I try to be true to myself and stand for what I believe in, while allowing myself to grow and learn from others.

:oscar: Yes, my babies :oscar:

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 276

damn... i genuinely don't know anymore and that just made me very sad.

I guess the fact that I want to be a better person, no matter how much I seem to stray the other way.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 3

Gaming Leader 8,440
1 minute ago, raragaga said:

damn... i genuinely don't know anymore and that just made me very sad.

I guess the fact that I want to be a better person, no matter how much I seem to stray the other way.

I can feel your Aura.mp3, it's good. You just have to learn to value the small things in life, and then, slowly but surely, you have the will and the love again to live and to take good care of yourself. Sometimes, your brain can be your biggest ennemy, but instead of popping pills, you can always enjoy life differently, either by exploring your many various talents, by improving your room, your knowledge or your body, or even by simply coming by on a Lady Gaga forum.

It gets better, trust me. I'm fighting an uphill battle right now, and even when most of the time, you just want to give up, it's at that moment that you can take a step back, relax, and come back stronger.

giphy.gif

• paws up 4

The Fame Popster 276
7 minutes ago, LordeVonKok said:

I can feel your Aura.mp3, it's good. You just have to learn to value the small things in life, and then, slowly but surely, you have the will and the love again to live and to take good care of yourself. Sometimes, your brain can be your biggest ennemy, but instead of popping pills, you can always enjoy life differently, either by exploring your many various talents, by improving your room, your knowledge or your body, or even by simply coming by on a Lady Gaga forum.

It gets better, trust me. I'm fighting an uphill battle right now, and even when most of the time, you just want to give up, it's at that moment that you can take a step back, relax, and come back stronger.

giphy.gif

thank you, love :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1

On days that I don’t hate myself, (which is rare nnn) I like to think that I have a good sense of humor, people love my sarcasm and occasional crackhead energy. I’m also a people pleaser which I think is a good and bad thing.

Also I take pride in my hygiene, I shower every day and I always am looking presentable to others:oscar:

Unfortunately I’m going through a mini depressive episode rn so anything I say or do I instantly hate but that’s okay, I will survive:classic_love:

• paws up 1
  • hugs 2

The Fame Popster 451
33 minutes ago, GlamourPuss said:

I won't let people twist my words. If this site was the safe space it claims to be then the moderator team would not let this happen. 

This is the last time I will say anything about this. 

There's no moderator team. We're still getting set up here and there's bound to be roadbumps.

ALMOST everybody gets along though. We're lucky to have picked up a group of kind people who love lady gaga and hate injustice in all its forms. :sweat:

Edited by Nino
  • paws up 3

Gaming Leader 8,440
4 minutes ago, Lastrassi said:

On days that I don’t hate myself, (which is rare nnn) I like to think that I have a good sense of humor, people love my sarcasm and occasional crackhead energy. I’m also a people pleaser which I think is a good and bad thing.

Also I take pride in my hygiene, I shower every day and I always am looking presentable to others:oscar:

Unfortunately I’m going through a mini depressive episode rn so anything I say or do I instantly hate but that’s okay, I will survive:classic_love:

You will survive baby ! Your episode is going to end soon, and hey, mine's too ! This year has been more than a disaster, but I'm happy to see you can flip the coins and see both sides. 

beyonce fashion GIF

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1

The Fame Popster 451
6 minutes ago, Lastrassi said:

I'm always there if you need to talk it out sis.

• paws up 3

Gaming Leader 8,440
5 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I’m compassionate and thoughtful. And I’m really supportive of those in my life & that I work with.

I'm sure they are grateful to have you in their life. :classic_love:

• paws up 1