👩🏼‍🎤🦋Olivia Rodrigo - The Thread

OLIVIA RODRIGO - THE ALBUM  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

A Popster Is Born 19,593
x2

spacer.png

• Rising to fame on 2016 Disney Channel show Bizaardvark, Olivia later starred in a tv series version of “High School Musical” which was critically acclaimed, and where she earned her platinum hit “All I Want”.
  • While building a huge social media following, Swifties started hyping her upcoming her new music. 
  • In January, Olivia released her debut single “drivers license” which catapulted to no.1 in multiple international markets, and had the whole world on the tips of their feet waiting for her next move.
  • April Fools Day 2021, Olivia released her second single ‘deja vu’ from a rumoured debut album. The song went top 10 in multiple worldwide markets. 
  • The album will be called ‘SOUR’ and is scheduled for release on May 21st.
  • Third single ‘good 4 u’ was released May 14th. The song was performed on SNL the next day! 

Here we can discuss releases, hopes and dreams for the debut album and in general share Olivia related content ! 💟🍦

spacer.png

SOUR | OUT 21/05

spacer.png

Edited by Delusional
  • dope 1
The Popster 60

She has all the X factors to be an MPG :romance:

And I really like the essence behind her lyrics. It is similar to Billie/Lorde in the sense that all their lyrics were well thought of and not just random rhyming words. What sets her apart from Billie/Lorde is her powerful vocals and lovable personality. 

Drivers License GIF by Olivia Rodrigo

• yaas, gaga 1
A Popster Is Born 19,593
x2
50 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

She has all the X factors to be an MPG :romance:

And I really like the essence behind her lyrics. It is similar to Billie/Lorde in the sense that all their lyrics were well thought of and not just random rhyming words. What sets her apart from Billie/Lorde is her powerful vocals and lovable personality. 

Drivers License GIF by Olivia Rodrigo

Definitely. She doesn’t seem as ‘cold’ which is why so many people connect to her music 

• dope 1
A Popster Is Born 19,593
x2

Olivia is the cover of TTH and no.2 on the playlist itself! 🍦💟🦋

The Popster 60
23 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Olivia is the cover of TTH and no.2 on the playlist itself! 🍦💟🦋

How do you think it will fare on Spotify? The YT performance is decent and will (and I hope :dead:) grow more once the song gets a proper placement and exposure on Spotify playlists. 

• dope 1
A Popster Is Born 19,593
x2
3 hours ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

How do you think it will fare on Spotify? The YT performance is decent and will (and I hope :dead:) grow more once the song gets a proper placement and exposure on Spotify playlists. 

.. it’s ok!

• dope 1
Kindness Admin 5,412

Surprised it took you this long to start this tbh,

• lol 1
A Popster Is Born 19,593
x2
22 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

I think it will Flop :katy:

It only had 7 hours of stream tracking. It could potentially have 15M+ streams first 24 hours which is great! 

• dope 1
The Popster 60
19 minutes ago, Delusional said:

It only had 7 hours of stream tracking. It could potentially have 15M+ streams first 24 hours which is great! 

Oh, so it wasn't a full day tracking, I forgot that she released it on a Thursday night :laughga:

Hoping for a better streams tomorrow. Seems like lukewarm reception from the GP so far :whatga:

• dope 1
  • 2 weeks later...
A Popster Is Born 19,593
x2

Olivia has announced her debut album ‘SOUR’ is scheduled for release May 21st. Here is the cover: 

spacer.png

• dope 1
  • Delusional changed the title to 💟🦋🍦Olivia Rodrigo - The Thread
The Popster 60

Btw, Happier is one of her original song that she posted on IG. You can find some clips on YT. :romance:

I’m excited on how the production will turn out :enigma:

Edited by FFXIV WhiteMage
  • shook 1
  • Delusional changed the title to 👩🏼‍🎤🦋Olivia Rodrigo - The Thread