dont smile at me or When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

chailatte

dont smile at me or When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like dont smile at me or WWAFAWDWG better?

• dont smile at me
    • WWAFAWDWG

The Fame Popster 382

Do you guys like dont smile at me or WWAFAWDWG better? I personally like dont smile at me, the songs are deeper and are just superior to most of the songs on WWAFAWDWG. They were also the first Billie songs I listened to, so they have a special place in my heart.

Deactivated 14,311

Both are representative of her in much different periods of her and her brother’s life. I think they can’t be compared as they are both great. 

But the one with When The Party’s Over is superior because of that one track. WHEW! Those lyrics are f-ing phenomenal!

ARTPOPster 2,173

When We All Fall Asleep, I don't really connect with the DSAM songs as much as them, I like bellyache and ocean eyes, but that's really it, with WHAFA I love or like pretty much every single song, so :tea:

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
5 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

When We All Fall Asleep, I don't really connect with the DSAM songs as much as them, I like bellyache and ocean eyes, but that's really it, with WHAFA I love or like pretty much every single song, so :tea:

This! I also think people like to hate on it because it was awarded alot.

• thanks 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

Exactly, like wouldn't that be a reason to try to indulge yourself in it more? :tea:

When The Party’s Over is reason enough! 

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Well, let's not go too far, ilomilo is where it's at :arguega:

I guess my social anxiety and lack of self worth leaped out when I first heard it and made me a blubbering mess that I stan it forever! It’s felt like I was being seen for the first time!

• hugs 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
17 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

I guess my social anxiety and lack of self worth leaped out when I first heard it and made me a blubbering mess that I stan it forever! It’s felt like I was being seen for the first time!

Oh... well nevermind then, jeez :arguega: