Lil Nas X holds party for Tik Tokers, celebrates CMBYN

A Popster Is Born 18,221
x2
2 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

*invites tiktokers*

*puts signs up for no social media*

... sure, they will not share and expose the party on tiktok, what can go wrong :icant:

I just don’t think it’s appropriate at all tbh

Popster This Way 676

Throwing a party for tik tokers so they can play his song in their tik toks or make dances for the song perhaps? :mess:

Also, the fact that he’s having a party while we’re still in a pandemic. Disgusting.

• cheers 2
  • shook 1
  • thanks 1
Kindness Admin 5,199

What a mess. He can do better than this. WE ARE SO CLOSE, WHY DO PEOPLE WANT TO RUIN EVERYTHING??

ARTPOPster 1,873

I may not be from America, but seeing people be this irresponsible while hospitals are being overwhelmed with the number of COVID cases everyday is f-ing p*ssing me off. I may be just projecting, but it's people like this why COVID cases are rising. I would've had my surgery two weeks ago if it weren't for the surge that people like these have caused. I wouldn't be bleeding everyday in pain if doctors have time to prioritize other patients and they wouldn't have to postpone surgeries for a while. But they can't cuz COVID death cases are rising. And it's because of these entitled motherf-ers thinking the world revolves around them. I don't f-ing care if these people are vaccinated, it's tone deaf.

• cheers 5
  • thanks 1
Gaming Leader 1,277
x2
4 hours ago, HRH Charles said:

I wonder what the Lil Nasty X apologists on here are going to say about this.

a certain someone over on the other site is defending him right now and I'm not surprised...