Dom Pérignon x Lady Gaga Fashion Film OUT NOW

boobatella

Community Leader 2,817
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I mean there's not really much to complain about that either, just 2 spots which sound a little off, it gives it the Chromatic feel and makes it feel more dramatic :bow:

It makes it feel dramatic but having the vocals cut right from the album and slapped onto an instrumental isn't exactly the best way to do that. It sounds like it was put together in like 5 minutes in Garageband. I enjoyed it, but lets not act like it's the same quality as the album's interlude's and on par with her other music productions. 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,687
29 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

It makes it feel dramatic but having the vocals cut right from the album and slapped onto an instrumental isn't exactly the best way to do that. It sounds like it was put together in like 5 minutes in Garageband. I enjoyed it, but lets not act like it's the same quality as the album's interlude's and on par with her other music productions. 

MTE :mess:

Kindness Admin 6,892

It's stunning really. Wish it was the whole song, someone pester them until they turn it into a whole MV.

cheers_3_2021.png

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,319
9 minutes ago, admin said:

It's stunning really. Wish it was the whole song, someone pester them until they turn it into a whole MV.

cheers_3_2021.png

If last year taught us anything, nobody can pester Gags except for the brands paying her :gaga-scream:

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 401

Reminds me of her tour interludes (duh.) The styling and visuals for Chromatica were so strong :bradley: 

Mods, can we get a cheers emoji :arguega:

Kindness Admin 6,892
59 minutes ago, blue said:

Reminds me of her tour interludes (duh.) The styling and visuals for Chromatica were so strong :bradley: 

Mods, can we get a cheers emoji :arguega:

Oh yeah. Those Joanne interludes were EVERYTHING. omg. I miss JWT. That DC show where she did the AMAs, never forget screaming YES when she sang the chorus. LIVING.

• yaas, gaga 1