What Will Happen To Enigma In Vegas?

JJ Monster

The Popster 46
8 hours ago, JJ Monster said:

I've been to Vegas a lot and there's a lot of things you can't get away with in Vegas these days

I've sucessfully bootlegged every live show I've ever been to since 2012. However, I've not been able to test the waters post pandemic or post LV shooting, so I may not be able to smuggle a PCM-10 in as I've always done before. 

I guess the only way to find out is to try. 

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,450
17 minutes ago, Valorious said:

I've sucessfully bootlegged every live show I've ever been to since 2012. However, I've not been able to test the waters post pandemic or post LV shooting, so I may not be able to smuggle a PCM-10 in as I've always done before. 

Eh security didn’t really change for shows post-LV shooting. I mean I hadn’t gone to anything there before the shooting, but the security is basically the same as anywhere else. Walk through a metal detector, empty your pockets, they look through your bag, etc. There’s limits on bag sizes but that happens at venues all over the place. Hotel security is different if you’re staying there though 

• paws up 1

RIP Angel 1,992
On 4/7/2021 at 5:50 AM, Twitter said:

Realistically I hoped Gaga and MGM canceled her contract so she can just tour again. But yeah I’ll accept just 2022 being a revamped residency.

Wait, so is Enigma the reason why she couldn't tour for more than five dates??

Popster to Popster 4,583
7 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Oh jeez I would regret posting this now if I were you :dead:

Yeah I'm gonna waste energy regretting a joke on the internet 

spacer.png

• lol 2

The Fame Popster 371
15 hours ago, Valorious said:

Wow I'm impressed you did it this long lol! Well let me know when you do it when you go!

The Fame Popster 371
15 hours ago, blankpaper said:

Eh security didn’t really change for shows post-LV shooting. I mean I hadn’t gone to anything there before the shooting, but the security is basically the same as anywhere else. Walk through a metal detector, empty your pockets, they look through your bag, etc. There’s limits on bag sizes but that happens at venues all over the place. Hotel security is different if you’re staying there though 

Well the last time I've gone to Vegas was during the New Years Eve period which was Dec 27- Jan 02. And I went to the two Enigma shows on Dec 28th and the 31st. I remember the New Years Eve show was very strict, where there was certain things you couldn't bring in. Like I bough the Enigma poster but they wouldn't let me bring it in. And I saw there was a woman that couldn't bring in her backpack. So it was definitely very strict.

The Fame Popster 371
12 hours ago, Battle For Your Life said:

Wait, so is Enigma the reason why she couldn't tour for more than five dates??

I'm not sure but if it wasn't for the pandemic, she was going to do Enigma and Chromatica Ball Tour.

ARTPOPster 2,450
Just now, JJ Monster said:

Well the last time I've gone to Vegas was during the New Years Eve period which was Dec 27- Jan 02. And I went to the two Enigma shows on Dec 28th and the 31st. I remember the New Years Eve show was very strict, where there was certain things you couldn't bring in. Like I bough the Enigma poster but they wouldn't let me bring it in. And I saw there was a woman that couldn't bring in her backpack. So it was definitely very strict.

I was at that show too (assuming you mean the 2019/2020 NYE, I don’t remember if there was one the previous year). Bags were limited to 12x12 inches, so not allowing a backpack makes sense. Security is like that at shows everywhere though. I’ve gone through way stricter security in Seattle (like to the point they wanted to feel underneath my bra and questioned the underwire—Vegas was nothing compared to that haha)

The Fame Popster 371
7 hours ago, Twitter said:

Yes and no. Enigma’s contract is tied down to Gaga not performing within 150-200 miles from Vegas, unless its for business purposes i.e. the Apple launch Enigma show. Which explains why there’s no West Coast dates. 

The contract allows her to tour only if promoting new music. TCB could have more dates, due knowing Gaga’s health plus the scheduling of it. It was likely she would have returned to Vegas after TCB, revamped the show, then worked on promoting C3C.

Some of this I didn't know but it makes a lot of sense now.

The Fame Popster 371
11 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

I was at that show too (assuming you mean the 2019/2020 NYE, I don’t remember if there was one the previous year). Bags were limited to 12x12 inches, so not allowing a backpack makes sense. Security is like that at shows everywhere though. I’ve gone through way stricter security in Seattle (like to the point they wanted to feel underneath my bra and questioned the underwire—Vegas was nothing compared to that haha)

Oh I forget to mention the year, it was 2018/2019 NYE for me. And that is true though, it is different everywhere because I've been to a lot of concerts, so it was a little different each time that I went to. But I really think it is important for it to be much more strict in these days because to prevent crimes from happening obviously.

Edited by JJ Monster