Chromatica EP: Will we get one, and if so, when?

ItsGenuineGuy09

Will we get an EP  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Chromatica EP: Will we get it?

• YAAAAAAAAAAS we will! its too good opportunity
    • No - better to cut her losses, accept the ARTPOP sized era, and move on

A Popster Is Born 11,822
1 hour ago, admin said:

I think she should focus on pushing more songs from this album (SC with video, FT on radio this winter and Babylon in the spring for Pride).

Save the new music for LG7 and maybe her next soundtrack.

They'd all bomb completely imo and be a waste of money - including fun tonight on radio, it'd be a bad choice because it'd effect the streaming numbers little and only chart in America 

They have a hot trendy collab left with Sour Candy they could jush up with a remix or extension and put it on TTH with a MV and that'd definitely chart and help the era. The remix could come on a new deluxe so it counts for streams 

Then next year after Grammys release an EP and have it chart under Chromatica. Era done, boosted sales and certs! 

Gaming Leader 6,416

I would like a re-release with a few more songs added, one of them serving as the "lead" single of the re-release. Chromatica deserves to shine and it didn’t the chance it deserved :bradley:

• thanks 1

1 hour ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

They'd all bomb completely imo and be a waste of money - including fun tonight on radio, it'd be a bad choice because it'd effect the streaming numbers little and only chart in America 

They have a hot trendy collab left with Sour Candy they could jush up with a remix or extension and put it on TTH with a MV and that'd definitely chart and help the era. The remix could come on a new deluxe so it counts for streams 

Then next year after Grammys release an EP and have it chart under Chromatica. Era done, boosted sales and certs! 

This would be the ideal plan,

and it would give the parent album extra legs, she wouldn’t really have to promote it. 

If Haus of Gaga is smart, they could prepare and film videos/content ahead of time and then push it all out while she’s filming the Gucci movie without having to lift a finger 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,822
Just now, ProdigyARTPOP said:

This would be the ideal plan,

and it would give the parent album extra legs, she wouldn’t really have to promote it. 

If Haus of Gaga is smart, they could prepare and film videos/content ahead of time and then push it all out while she’s filming the Gucci movie without having to lift a finger 

Yes 

I think so too... I do hope that's what she's been doing this summer 

6 hours ago, Steven said:

Sadly, I don't see it happening, it's clear to me that Gaga has moved on from Chromatica and perhaps, she's probably going to get busy with filming in the next few months.

We continue to say this and she continues to prove us wrong though. People thought ROM would be the last single, but she said she wanted to push it through the summer. Then she announced 911 as a single. Now she's using SFA in the 911 video. I don't think we'll get a music video for it but I do think she will give us some sort of visual in partnership with her fragrance deal. 

• paws up 1

I think if we do get an EP it won't be soon. I think Ariana and Gaga respect each other in terms of release. Maybe she will pre-record promo and release next year while she films? 

Also, would a rerelease/EP qualify her for the 2022 Grammys as well?

• paws up 1

I think the best moment would have been to release a EP or kinda re-release Chromatica for Black Friday time. But hey, the girl made a box set with only already released hings in it and she's going to film Gucci for few months starting in March.

I think we should get that Chromatica will finish in few months. Now let's just pray she has plans to wrap it correctly (with EMAs and Grammys performances, additionnal music video, and Babylon Early Version as a gift). That's all we can wish concerning Chromatica in my opinion. 

The Popster 162
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think the best moment would have been to release a EP or kinda re-release Chromatica for Black Friday time. But hey, the girl made a box set with only already released hings in it and she's going to film Gucci for few months starting in March.

I think we should get that Chromatica will finish in few months. Now let's just pray she has plans to wrap it correctly (with EMAs and Grammys performances, additionnal music video, and Babylon Early Version as a gift). That's all we can wish concerning Chromatica in my opinion. 

I mean this in the least shady way possible, we have got to let Babylon HL go :rat:

The Popster 41
On 10/15/2020 at 12:50 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

i was so glad it was shelved. a horrbile album, aged horrendously and nearly ruined her career LOL

I'm coming to snatch your wig sis. Don't you be hatin' on my precious baby. :awkney:

• lol 1

The Popster 89
On 10/14/2020 at 2:01 PM, justhislife said:

I think if we do get an EP it won't be soon. I think Ariana and Gaga respect each other in terms of release. Maybe she will pre-record promo and release next year while she films? 

Also, would a rerelease/EP qualify her for the 2022 Grammys as well?

That is a good point, I do hope so 

Community Leader 2,817

I kinda have a hunch that she is working on a whole relaunch with at LEAST an EP/visual album. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s working on a visual album version of Chromatica that’s separate from the MVs already released. 

She clearly put her whole soul into this album and it got ruined by the pandemic. Gaga wouldn’t let that go when she finally feels up to being a pop star again.