GQ Photoshoot: ‘The Redemption of Justin Bieber’

Delusional

Pop-a-911-ster 28,158
x2

‘The Redemption of Justin Bieber’

He made every mistake a child star can make, including the ones that nearly destroyed him. Now—fortified by God, marriage, and a new album, Justice—Justin Bieber is putting his life back together, one positive, deliberate step at a time.

spacer.png

More pics:

Spoiler

spacer.png
spacer.png

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.gq.com/story/justin-bieber-cover-profile-may-2021/amp

Pop-a-911-ster 28,158
x2
26 minutes ago, Starboy said:

Ugh I’m literally getting this issue in the mail soon :katy:

Serve! Put it front and centre of the wall in front of your bed so you wake up to it every morning. 

• lol 1

Kindness Admin 6,800

Dunno about any of this, but this song will forever be one of the best bops ever made

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,158
x2
1 hour ago, PopEmergency said:

is he getting tattoo removals? :whatga: his upper chest looks kinda like it in the last pic

Nope think it’s just fading 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,158
x2
1 hour ago, admin said:

Dunno about any of this, but this song will forever be one of the best bops ever made

The way it didn’t even get a proper video BYE 

I was like 10 when he released this, and it was around the time of “Hello” by Adele I believe and the whole world was completely buzzing. Good times. When social media hadn’t completely killed music release excitement yet.

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,800
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

The way it didn’t even get a proper video BYE 

I was like 10 when he released this, and it was around the time of “Hello” by Adele I believe and the whole world was completely buzzing. Good times. When social media hadn’t completely killed music release excitement yet.

omg the youth :rip:

No other video is needed, this one is too good. We'd end our dance parties trying to follow the choreo. A MESS. Esp at Halloween when we'd have like 20 people bumping into one another, ha. 

• lol 2