Gaga x Lizzo?

Delusional

Pop-a-911-ster 28,159
x2

Would y’all be here for a Gaga x Lizzo collab? 

If yes, what sort of sound do you think they would do great with together? 

Stream:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 48,350

Oh yes!

Lizzo is so talented and I always loved her persona, she'd get along well with Gaga

They've already interacted through the One World concert last year and the "100% Italian" Gaga tweet, she seems to like her

• yaas, gaga 3
  • love 2

The Fame Popster 401

Lizzo seems like she's fun and they're both hilarious lyricists.

I love the dynamic between late 00s pop girls and this next gen. of pop girls who grew up loving them. Gaga, Taylor and Beyonce are soooo introverted & guarded (plus, Gaga and Taylor clearly never got over being unpopular in school) and Ariana, Olivia and Megan really out here are like "hey bestie!!!"  "love you mom!!!" :dead: 

Edited by blue
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,159
x2
1 hour ago, blue said:

Lizzo seems like she's fun and they're both hilarious lyricists.

I love the dynamic between late 00s pop girls and this next gen. of pop girls who grew up loving them. Gaga, Taylor and Beyonce are soooo introverted & guarded (plus, Gaga and Taylor clearly never got over being unpopular in school) and Ariana, Olivia and Megan really out here are like "hey bestie!!!"  "love you mom!!!" :dead: 

LMAO this is so true :dead: I think Gaga is coming out of her high horse shell though for example working with new people in the industry (max Martin, ariana, BLACKPINK) etc.  

• paws up 1