Gucci movie starts filming March 2021

EuphoricVibez

The Popster 217
13 minutes ago, HitTheBoat said:

I never criticized or said that Frederic/Sarah are stale... I just think it's good for Gaga to work with other collaborators and new talent from time to time, especially for an isolated project such as a movie. 

I agree, I’m ready for a Gaga Madonna collab :oscar:

• paws up 1

I feel like that movie will be amazing. I'm kind of excited to see Lady Gaga on a actress project (with no music involved this time), like she used to do on American Horror Story.

It'll be fun to see her back playing a strong and bad woman.

That said I hope the fact Gucci is not a musical project, will allows her to have more time to focus on working on new music aside this project. 

Other than this, it definitely mean anything she'll release or perform from Chromatica in the coming weeks / months is probably the final things we'll get from this era. Let's be honest the tour won't happen for obvious reasons. 

Just now, monketsharona said:

I feel like that movie will be amazing. I'm kind of excited to see Lady Gaga on a actress project (with no music involved this time), like she used to do on American Horror Story.

That said I hope the fact Gucci is not a musical project, will allows her to have more time to focus on working on new solo music aside this project. 

Other than this, it definitely mean anything she'll release or perform from Chromatica in the coming weeks / months is probably the final things we'll get from this era. Let's be honest the tour won't happen for obvious reasons. 

On 10/18/2020 at 4:20 AM, monketsharona said:

I feel like that movie will be amazing. I'm kind of excited to see Lady Gaga on a actress project (with no music involved this time), like she used to do on American Horror Story.

That said I hope the fact Gucci is not a musical project, will allows her to have more time to focus on working on new music aside this project. 

Well a bit of the sound from Chromatica comes from ASIB, so it seems like she was doing both and she was at least a little inspired from it. Also, I think this year has proven that we really shouldn't be assuming things about the future so I think it's too early to say there won't be a tour. 

20 hours ago, justhislife said:

Well a bit of the sound from Chromatica comes from ASIB, so it seems like she was doing both and she was at least a little inspired from it. Also, I think this year has proven that we really shouldn't be assuming things about the future so I think it's too early to say there won't be a tour. 

Well most of European countries are talking about a new lockdown because the situation is even worst than the last time, so no there's definitely no way a tour with a huge audience is coming in 8 months

It's totally not linked to her wish to make a tour or not, it's just obvious her Chromatica era is coming to an end in the coming months (unless she's plannin some kind of re-release). At this point let's just pray they are not delaying the Gucci filming. As of now I don't think so as a lot of movies are in production right now. But hey I don't think this movie has the budget of Avatar or Jurassic World so it may be affected as well. Wait and see :bradley:

Edited by monketsharona

6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Well most of European countries are talking about a new lockdown because the situation is even worst than the last time, so no there's definitely no way a tour with a huge audience is coming in 8 months

It's totally not linked to her wish to make a tour or not, it's just obvious her Chromatica era is coming to an end in the coming months (unless she's plannin some kind of re-release). At this point let's just pray they are not delaying the Gucci filming. As of now I don't think so as a lot of movies are in production right now. But hey I don't think this movie has the budget of Avatar or Jurassic World so it may be affected as well. Wait and see :bradley:

I just don't think we should be worrying about 8 months out personally, though everyone is allowed and should have their own perspective on things. Maybe production will continue because it isn't as high of a budget. Delaying would almost definitely increase costs, so it's possible they're working to make things as safe possible in order to minimize costs in the long run.