Do you live in a political bubble?

Popster to Popster 2,956

59% of my neighbors are Republicans. :enigma:

But, let me note, I’ve been staying with my parents during the pandemic to help keep them safe. I’ll be moving, and you can bet it won’t be to a Republican dominated area. Their county is very democratic, but they happen to live in a wealthy town. I’ll be moving, and you can bet it won’t be to a Republican-dominated area. Their county is very democratic, but they happen to live in a wealthy town.

• love 1
ARTPOPster 2,441

yes but what's funnier is this calling my hometown which has a 50/50 split of Democrats and Republicans "politically diverse" when the political ideology is by far the most homogeneous out of any area I have lived in

• dope 1
The Popster 150
6 hours ago, GitHub said:

yes but what's funnier is this calling my hometown which has a 50/50 split of Democrats and Republicans "politically diverse" when the political ideology is by far the most homogeneous out of any area I have lived in

Right? I mean Democrats & Republicans don't really cover that wide of a political spectrum.

• dope 1
ARTPOPster 1,703

66% of my neighbors are Republicans, I can confirm this there was a Trump 2020 flag hanging off of a balcony of some house I used to walk by, it might still be there :katy:

Oh well, I don’t really care that much, I’ve put so much energy into this stuff in the past and I realized it’s not good for me or for anyone because no one will change anyway by people getting angry at them, I mean who would? :bow:

• love 1