1. 1. .

• Yes
    • No, I never will
    • No, but I want to

Moderator 3,259

No, probably not. I had to google this one as I never heard of this before lol

ARTPOPster 1,488

No but I wish I did. It must be fun :katy:

My mom used to play with it when she was younger and she told me its REAL. Of course I dont believe her lol

• dope 1
ARTPOPster 1,206

No 'cause I'm already medium asf so I'm scared something bad could happen, but not gonna lie I'd love to try just to see what happens. :shakes:

• shook 1
  • thanks 2
Popster to Popster 2,956
Posted (edited)

No way. I’m curious but have seen enough horror movies to know not to mess with that stuff. 

Edited by Franch Toast
  • thanks 2
The Fame Popster 318

there's a subreddit called askouija where people can only type one letter at a time to answer the op

free thread idea i guess 

• lol 2
Community Leader 1,234

Yes and they're BS. I'm spiritual as hell and literally took a college course on ghost hunting and the psychology behind it. most of these divination tools are unreliable at beast and cheaply made toys (most modern ouija boards) at worst. most of the boards people pull out are made by hasbro, the board game company. now if they're a real one that's handcrafted and protected and stuff that's different, but 9/10 of them are jokes and someone is pushing the piece, knowingly or otherwise

ARTPOPster 1,659

i don't get it's appeal tbh. people made up the "you can talk to ghosts and get possessed by it when you play this so don't play it" and also it's been in horror movies so it doesn't make me wanna try a toy where "you can communicate with ghosts".